Dope documentary about the Haitian Revolution

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

It's a shame this shyt has only ~800 views. The Haitian revolution is one of the greatest stories of black revolution there is, and you never hear about this shyt.

:salute: to Dutty Boukman for telling our people to cast aside the white gods of their oppressors, embrace their African spirit of freedom.

YlZQh.png

:salute: to Toussaint Louverture for becoming one of the greatest military leaders in world history and defeating the armies of England, Spain, and France

G%C3%A9n%C3%A9ral_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg

:salute: to Jean Jacques Dessalines for carrying the torch of the freedom and emancipating Haiti and killing every white oppressor on the island

JeanJacquesDessalines_2.jpg

When I get my house, I'm gonna have an artist do a painting of these 3 cats and hang it over my mantle :jawalrus:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
good stuff imma check it out when i get home. for those who need a shorter version theres a great overview of this on khan academy.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: he slaughtered the oppressors who wanted nothing more than to continue to subjugate, torture, and oppress the people of the island.

Exactly, in all seriousness them nikkas had to go. That slaughter was nothing compared to the brutality of slavery in the Caribbean.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wonder why you never hear about it tho :mjpls:

Because it'll ruin the myth that black people were inferior to whites. Same reason you never hear how the Asante defeated the British army, or how the Ethiopians were never colonized by anyone, or how the Zulu Kingdom defeated the British army with just spears and shields vs their guns.

There's demonic forces at work breh.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly, in all seriousness them nikkas had to go. That slaughter was nothing compared to the brutality of slavery in the Caribbean.

Exactly. And if he'd watch the documentary, he'd see that Louverture went to the French and was like, we wanna live in peace. Make the conditions better for us and we won't have no problems. They said fukk you, so they decided to put in work.

Never trust a cac :pacspit: