Douchebag Rich Kid Harasses Uber Driver, Internet Responds...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the hell does the driver know he's jewish?

334.gif

apprently this kid's daddy is a slum-lord property owner that has been evicting black and hispanics out of his buildings since the 90's
Landlord Steve Croman Targeted by His Own Tenants With These Flyers

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
hope he gets ran over by that driver next time he sees him
Apparently this is the 4th time they've done this to this driver.the driver requested uber to ban dude from requesting him as a driver and the idiot uses other people's phones to request the driver. I'm surprised he hasn't been ran him over. The fukkboys father was rated in the top 10 worse landlords in New York back in 2014. Apple...tree

yyy

All Star
Daps
This is why people around the world hate America. They see videos like this, and they think it is representative of the country as a whole. Dude probably grew up watching Jersey Shore. I can't believe that he tried to make fun of the dude for working.
how the hell does the driver know he's jewish?

334.gif

apprently this kid's daddy is a slum-lord property owner that has been evicting black and hispanics out of his buildings since the 90's
Landlord Steve Croman Targeted by His Own Tenants With These Flyers
Like father like son. I can only imagine what he says about black people when there's no cameras around. I mean, if he talks like that with the guy clearly recording him...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
UPDATE: Executive Editor Hunter Swogger will be following up with a report on accusations of anti-Semitism against Artur.

He is so fukked and he probably doesn't even know it yet. Good luck finding a job. Him and Mel Gibson gonna be keeping each other company in exile

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
The problem with a lot of people is that They don't think that being punched in the face is in the realm of possibilities as an outcome for their actions, if more people were allowed to be beaten to a pulp there would be less of these people around:stopitslime:
Nikka!!! I was at my boys house yesterday having some delicious bbq saying the exact same thing. We were talking with his wife about the spoiled a$$hole kids at her school (she is a councilor)