Down here in New Orleans and.....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Niggsaz is just scary its violence everywhere they acting like its a bunch birdman looking zombies marching out the projects causing havoc
I've had medical collegues murdered in New Orleans. I've had a friend car jacked in New Orleans.

New orleans is one of the most corrupt cities in America, with corrupt cops, govt officials, and all major officies. Its a broken city held together by an amazing history and culture.

Plus the mega hurricanes coming every year aren't fun either.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I've had medical collegues murdered in New Orleans. I've had a friend car jacked in New Orleans.

New orleans is one of the most corrupt cities in America, with corrupt cops, govt officials, and all major officies. Its a broken city held together by an amazing history and culture.

There was a weird law NO had that I saw on gangland about cops having a time limit on solving murders and closing the case if nobody came forward in due time.

I’m not from there so idk but from what I saw man that was a backwards law.

When I visited the NO I spoke to the locals and honestly every black person I met got depressed talking about the city when I asked questions about exploring.

:francis:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's on my list of places to attend grad school (Tulane). Had a blast when I was there in August. It is grimy af there tho. I thought Sherm was lying when he said be prepared to see a refrigerator in the middle of the street

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
But on the real NO, Charleston SC and Savanah GA are my type of city.

As a foodie and lover of history. Y’all can keep the strip clubs and turn up cities these places feel like the home I never lived in

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

People got stories like the in every city
You happen to know somebody killed in. New orleans so you taking your personel experience and projecting it on someone else

Corrupt police are everywhere lapd chigao pd and nypd are the most powerful and corrupt police forces in the country and they reside in the safest cities in america