Downwardly mobile white men more likely to be in relationships with black women?

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
OP came up with a good intellectual thought exercise and you counter with babble because it makes you uncomfortable.
Not babble....my reality.

I can't be uncomfortable about something that doesn't affect me .....I literally see 99% of black women with a black man. That's the world I live in.

Like I said, I feel sorry for dudes like you who see cacs taking all the black women...i would feel miserable also, but again....its not my reality.

Enjoy y'all day.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Black woman date the same type of men black or white

Very rarely are they married to some big money making cac, in fact black woman are mainly the breadwinners in BW/WM relationships.

Black woman have lived their whole live in the matriarchy and households run by woman is the norm for black people this dynamic doesn’t change just because she gets a white guy.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Not babble....my reality.

I can't be uncomfortable about something that doesn't affect me .....I literally see 99% of black women with a black man. That's the world I live in.

Like I said, I feel sorry for dudes like you who see cacs taking all the black women...i would feel miserable also, but again....its not my reality.

Enjoy y'all day.

OP never said that cacs were taking Black women he is looking into the factors that are present when that pairing occurs.

invalid

Banned
Daps
but I was reading a thread on LSA where someone insisted that most black woman/white male couples are upper middle class

From my experience, of the black women that date interracially, I have seen more upper class black women marry upper class white men then I've seen upper class black men marrying upper class white women. In fact, there's a whole subculture of upper class black women/white men families in Manhattan, Chicago, and San Francisco that I know of and I gather there's the same in many old southern cities like Charleston, Mobile, and New Orleans.

The other group that dates/marries interracially (and is the overwhelmingly largest share that dates interracially in the black community) at a high rate are lower class black people. And they typically date/intermarry with lower class white people. You see this a lot all over the south and in small rural towns in the midwest. I'm also including entertainers/athletes in this group, because 95% of them were not born into high status families.

I think LSA women are very aspirational and are looking at the first group and thinking that there are more black women who marry upper class whites than black men who marry upper class whites. But, of course, they're not considering men being inherently different from women, in which we don't marry for position or security, so it would make sense why women of any race would try to marry for wealth or social class as opposed to men.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What are they supposed to do if brehs are practicing GMB and utilizing their passports :patrice:?

Last edited: