Dr. Boyce Watkins streamed his Wedding today...

Daps

:wow:

:wow:

i wanna get married now :mjcry:

SIKE
full

full

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First off congratulations to him and her and I wish them well. Still, how arrogant do you have to be to stream this like you somebody special? He said in a tweet that he was famous and had options which tells you he's got an ego. Now he streams this like he's Prince Philip. Cornball. You know he thinks he's setting an example with this wedding. Salute to the pawg brigade for rebelling.

Btw, Umar married? He got kids?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off congratulations to him and her and I wish them well. Still, how arrogant do you have to be to stream this like you somebody special? He said in a tweet that he was famous and had options which tells you he's got an ego. Now he streams this like he's Prince Philip. Cornball. You know he thinks he's setting an example with this wedding. Salute to the pawg brigade for rebelling.

nikka shut the fukk up :what:

I swear y'all bytch over the dumbest shyt. :what:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

It’s a tax write off most likely