Dr. Dre hints at European tour with Snoop Dogg, Eminem and Kendrick

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dr. Dre has already enjoyed a busy year thanks to his Compton album, the press run behind the Straight Outta Compton film and his continued Beats work. The hip hop veteran has not toured recently—but that may change in the near future, with an all-star run through Europe hinted at on his Beats 1 radio show.

“One of my dreams right now is to be able to take my ideas and take a show over to Europe,” Dre said on his The Pharmacy show (via Pitchfork) on Saturday, October 10. “I've never had the opportunity to take the full production over there, and take my full body of ideas over there and present it to all the people over there in Europe that’s been representing and showing me love throughout my entire 30-year career.”

MORE:14 Best Hip Hop Songs We Heard in September
Dre continued that he would want his crew of superstar MCs by his side for a potential run through Europe:

“I want it to be me and Snoop. I want it to be Eminem. I want it to be Kendrick Lamar. Do a tour over in Europe and call it Beats & Rhymes and take our full production over there and take our full stage over there and show Europe the same amount of love that they been showing me throughout my entire career. So, that’s my dream. Hopefully we can make that happen.”

In 2012, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg co-headlined Coachella and welcomed a hologram of Tupac Shakuronstage; a truncated tour followed soon after. Compton, which features Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and many other guests, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart upon its August release.

Dr. Dre Hints at European Tour with Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Already been to the up in smoke tour. Been to a lot of other places too.

My life experiences straight. It might be better than yours since u still in yo mama basement fukkboy

I was at the Up In Smoke Tour too

I've been a homeowner since 22 years old :rudy: