Dr. Dre The Next Episode vocals over the alternate Outro beat

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
At the end of the original music video for Dre's "The Next Episode", he drops an alternate beat which has come to be known by fans as "Up In Smoke". This mix loops that beat, and places the vocals overtop.

FloweryShortBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

Streaming links below. If anybody wants a download link, hit that Rep and I'll DM you.

Dr. Dre ft Snoop & Nate Dogg - The Next Episode (Up In Smoke Mix - DJ Filthy Rich)

6CESWs5.jpg

Tagging the people who mentioned the 'Up In Smoke' beat in past threads
@1-8-7-Skillz @JC_USN @King Napz @Drew Wonder @Online User @th_412

Last edited:

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Bruh this is fukking ridiculous. Been waiting for years for this. Thanks, bro! No rep to give, but can I get that link??? Need this for the whip.

DMZ

Pro
Daps
yoo this is dope :wow:

rep aint working for me idk how to get that done but ill give u mad daps for a link

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Man that beat :wow:

StI'll waiting on a full version of the "California Love" video outro. I remember Game said Dre gave it him and he had a song rapping over it. Probably classic Game :duck:
I've got that. It's been leaked for the past 5 years. It's an official mix but extremely rare white label vinyl that 2Pac didn't press much of. It's an uncut 7-8 minute version of California Love.

Check my 2Pac discography thread out below:

My Entire 2Pac Collection (Includes Higher Quality Files, No Duplicates & Fully Tagged) - MEGA Links

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:blessed: Dre has so many classic records

This gotta be my favorite Dre remix though, 11 minutes of fire including a dope ass guitar solo :whew:

Except Dr. Dre didn't produce that, Warren G did.

The credits on the album are wrong it was all co-produced much like how he did it professionally on Aftermath Presents and Tha Chronic 2001.

Even Efil4zaggin (nikkaz4Life) was a co-produced album with much of it being produced by Above The Law and Battlecat.

The only albums Dre produced all of was Straight Outta Compton.

He's just a glorified sound engineer.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Except Dr. Dre didn't produce that, Warren G did.

The credits on the album are wrong it was all co-produced much like how he did it professionally on Aftermath Presents and Tha Chronic 2001.

Even Efil4zaggin (nikkaz4Life) was a co-produced album with much of it being produced by Above The Law and Battlecat.

The only albums Dre produced all of was Straight Outta Compton.

He's just a glorified sound engineer.
I hear what you're saying and I agree with you but people just associate all of that with Dre automatically.

BTW I looked at your mega folder but couldn't seem to find that california love remix, I found the white label vinyl single folder however it just contained the "Cant C Me" instrumental :patrice: