Dr. Khalid Muhammad - When "nikkas" Love Revolution Like They Love the Bulls

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Good poem. The late Minister was uncompromising in his love and willingness to fight for Black people.

If you're not cut from his cloth, and I'm definitely not, the best thing to do is to support the Warrior class. Enable them to continue to do what they do.

I don't think anybody loves revolution though.,It becomes a final means to end when all other methods have failed.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
The late Minister was uncompromising in his love and willingness to fight for Black people.
I doubt you really know anything about Dr. Khalid

the best thing to do is to support the Warrior class. Enable them to continue to do what they do.
The warrior class are the n-ggas in the street. You've already said to hell with them

I don't think anybody loves revolution though.,It becomes a final means to end when all other methods have failed.
On plenty of occasions, Dr. Khalid said - he has, or we have, already tried everything else.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt you really know anything about Dr. Khalid

The warrior class are the n-ggas in the street. You've already said to hell with them

On plenty of occasions, Dr. Khalid said - he has, or we have, already tried everything else.

Micah Johnson was the warrior class, he wasn't a street nikka

that's the problem yall think these hoe ass nikkaz in the streets are actually somebody to respect or fear, fukk them nikkaz

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said as much in the Donhue interview
His religious beliefs say all the prophets have tried, and failed, at reforming the whiteman.

One man does not equal a class

What are you talking about, he's a warrior, military trained, he knows how to fight, if you're not like him you're not a warrior

you lack the mental capacity to be useful in any type of role in a revolution

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
He said as much in the Donhue interview
His religious beliefs say all the prophets have tried, and failed, at reforming the whiteman.

One man does not equal a class
oh ok, I thought you were implying Dr Khalid was something other than relentless and uncompromising in his fight for Black ppl.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
factz! most of them scared as fukk of people in suits or uniforms.
They will shoot another brotha with no hesitation, but let the police show up, they either run or put their hands on the side of the building like some bytches