Dragic and Reggie Jackson..Is it "Alpha" for them to want out or selfish?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Contract Years coming up, you need to perform well to have leverage in future contract talks, in order to do that you need to force your current team to trade you because of your minutes being cut or your team bringing in someone that plays the position you play. cant blame them for wanting out....

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reggie is a young guy that wants to see what his full potential is in the league. I understand it. He was backing up Russell Westbrook... He was never going to get real burn.

Dragic is a guy who was trying to breakthrough for many years as a starting guard, finally saw great success, then got put in a terrible situation in his contract year.

I understand why both guys needed a change.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns and okc knew what they were doing. They purposely tried to drive down these guys production in a contract year to try make it easier to retain them and these players called them out on it.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you love these topics
:manny:What can I say Im a be fair kind of guy ....If its one way for one person lets be across the board with it...:yeshrug:

Like can you see the fake outrage If someone else gives there team a short list of the places he will only sign to because there is to much comp at his position:scust:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
when you are young and in your prime. you need to maximize every opportunity. reggie was stuck in a 6th man role playing like 15 min a game. still cant believe the thunder offered him 48 millon to come off the bench but thats another story. endorsements, awards, points. all that stuff matters. now if your an old head who doesnt wanna come off the bench or teach the young guys, then yes you are selfish

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns and okc knew what they were doing. They purposely tried to drive down these guys production in a contract year to try make it easier to retain them and these players called them out on it.
Yeah people and fans seem to forget about this fukkkery teams do to players trying to sully their names in hopes the money they command falls ....:francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you are young and in your prime. you need to maximize every opportunity. reggie was stuck in a 6th man role playing like 15 min a game. still cant believe the thunder offered him 48 millon to come off the bench but thats another story. endorsements, awards, points. all that stuff matters. now if your an old head who doesnt wanna come off the bench or teach the young guys, then yes you are selfish
It so stupid because fans what these players to take one for the team ...when you can get so much more shine or money elsewhere but the team trying to drag your name in the dirt because they don't want to pay you:comeon:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Nah....reggie shmoney knows he is a 22/5/5 guy easy. He wants bledsoe money so anything north of 14M a pop sounds good. 5 Year 70Million sounds good to me

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah....reggie shmoney knows he is a 22/5/5 guy easy. He wants bledsoe money so anything north of 14M a pop sounds good. 5 Year 70Million sounds good to me
The funny thing is i really don't think these guys want to win titles they want their money being young.....the thing that started the title chasing when your young was the Lebron pressure.....He was 23-24 getting you need to win a title now...which looking back fukked up the NBA because now he had to win ....I don't think he would have left with out that going on ....

Now it seems these mid level stars want money now:manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
The funny thing is i really don't think these guys want to win titles they want their money being young.....the thing that started the title chasing when your young was the Lebron pressure.....He was 23-24 getting you need to win a title now...which looking back fukked up the NBA because now he had to win ....I don't think he would have left with out that going on ....

Now it seems these mid level stars want money now:manny:

cuz he has no pressure...dude was a reg guard outta colorado that nobody wanted. Homie went to BC as was lowkey all throughout his life. Its not like he was a top 8 pick where you got expectations. Not everybody outchea chasing rings.

You really think JR smith cares about rings or fukking these hoes in the tri state area and making money :francis: