Dragon Ball made its debut 33 years ago

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yea ok my own perverted thoughts, gtfoh man.

Bro, it's projection. Your grown man perverted and hypersexualized mind perceives the scene differently than a child and a non pervert does. Sorry that you don't understand this. It's also pretty questionable that you're youtubing and repeatedly viewing such an (in your eyes) perverted scene.:yeshrug:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, it's projection. Your grown man perverted and hypersexualized mind perceives the scene differently than a child and a non pervert does. Sorry that you don't understand this.:yeshrug:

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Smart-dumb nikka, its you showing incredible naivety here.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
No paedophile is ever in scandals or gets convicted until the day some shyt leaks, if it ever does. I never compared factious manga characters to R kelly i am talking about the creators of the show who are real people just like R kelly, and i compared the fans of the show to the fans of R kelly. You dont think this shyt goes some way to grooming? What do you think that sort of content aswell as the subtle shyt throughout this and many other anime does to children. Companies spend billions on advertising, all these scenes of a sexual nature and sexually suggestive scenes are a paedophiles version of product placement.

Who was Dragon balls audience? It was a children's show it is clearly marketed to kids and is designed in a way that makes it appealing to kids, forget what Akira has or has not been convicted of im looking solely at what he created, sexually immature characters displayed in scenes of a sexual nature. What non perverted mind would portray children real or animated in a sexual nature. Would you give me the same superman treatment if i drew some cartoons of really young characters in sexual situations and posted it on here? No you wouldn't but you gonna stan for your boy Akira cause you like his show just like women who turnt up to your body's calling gonna donate to 'free r kelly' go fund me's.

Stop being blind and foolish and open your eyes to this shyt, there are grown men who seen that shyt and lusted, masturbated and it sparked off a sexual lust for the young and innocent in their mind. There are kids who watched that and intrigued it sparked a sexual curiosity that manifests itself in a hyper sexual generation when its repeated over and over again in many other anime's, many other cartoons and TV shows that they consume.
You're reaching bruh
Again
1.) These scenes did not air on television Toonami and Funimation are notorious for censoring anime.
2.) Comparing the og content, which was not for children, to the edited content would be like comparing South Park to Ed, Edd and Eddie.
3.)Akira Toriyama is not a convicted sex offender who is on record both video and documents abusing children.
4.) The scene posted in this thread was not sexual. Goku was use to laying his head someones lap when he slept. He tried laying his head in Bulmas lap and found out that girls have a different physiology than boys. Goku has no clue what sex is in Dragon Ball. Didn't even know the difference between boys and girls until that scene.
5.):Kellz4:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're reaching bruh
Again
1.) These scenes did not air on television Toonami and Funimation are notorious for censoring anime.
2.) Comparing the og content, which was not for children, to the edited content would be like comparing South Park to Ed, Edd and Eddie.
3.)Akira Toriyama is not a convicted sex offender who is on record both video and documents abusing children.
4.) The scene posted in this thread was not sexual. Goku was use to laying his head someones lap when he slept. He tried laying his head in Bulmas lap and found out that girls have a different physiology than boys. Goku has no clue what sex is in Dragon Ball. Didn't even know the difference between boys and girls until that scene.
5.):Kellz4:

Your naivety is a joke. Like i said supermaning for this shyt just like Kellz fans will superman for him.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your naivety is a joke. Like i said supermaning for this shyt just like Kellz fans will superman for him.

This perv thinks about sex so much, he can't even turn it off when watching a childs cartoon :scust:

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
I copped all the series off amazon. My first time watching the original dragon ball and its dope. Funnier than z for sure. Although all the fights so far it's all karate and shyt barely any kamehamehas