Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ZkiTFy8.jpg

Whether this is accurate or not I don't know just someone's trans for gohan part :

A translation for what it says about Gohan from Kagari.
"This time Gohan is super serious! This top secret character sheet we obtained shows us a Gohan who has the appearance of the power unleashed Ultimate Gohan. See the difference with your own eyes! The strong Gohan who once exceeded his father has returned!"

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

I hate this geekdom 101 nikka:mjlol:
all he does is make videos of public information provided by herms and kenxyro on twitter, and offers nothing new or substantial and eats off of it

But now that I think about it its kinda genius, I gotta get in on that hustle shyt is basically house money:mjcry:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
all he does is make videos of public information provided by herms and kenxyro on twitter, and offers nothing new or substantial and eats off of it

I gotta get in on that hustle shyt is basically house money:mjcry:

You should definitely join in on this DB hustle.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

But now that I think about it its kinda genius, I gotta get in on that hustle shyt is basically house money:mjcry:

I agree. Also he takes for ever to start talking about the actual topic of this video. You have to skip a ton of bullsh*t before he starts talking about what you want to hear.