dragon_ball_z_sonic_and_theirs_friends_and_rivals_by_9029561-d7c93xa.png

:gladbron:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Is he the weakest?

I know he's the most dangerous, but IDK about the weakest. If I recall fat buu exists because Kid Buu absorbed a Supreme Kai. When Kid Buu absorbs people he just adds to his power, but in the case of Majin Buu it just made him childlike and less dangerous.

When Kid Buu first appears Goku and Vegeta even make note that his power had dropped significantly.
fat buu is the weakest
then there reg majin buu
then kid buu whos the strongest

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's the Japanese VA. In English we can hear the distinctiveness in his voice. Or maybe its just japanese women voices

nope. as others have pointed out, the difference is the way goku is now written. ppl like me who actually prefer the japanese voice actors can point out the same distinction.

goku in dbz was naive, childish, innocent... but when someone pushed too far that shyt went out the window and he fought to do what was right as much as he fought to test himself. doing the right thing mattered to goku, even when he occasionally blundered while attempting to do so (like making gohan fight cell).

look no further than the buu saga. he elected not to go all out against fat buu because he understood the need for those still alive to fix their own problems, without him. the earth NEEDED a new hero. he couldnt come back on one day furloughs to fix their problems.

dbs goku would've just killed fat buu to test himself and offered up that stupid chuckle ("heh-heh!") as his answer when asked why.

dbs super is naive, childish, not at all innocent... and shows no care for anything or anyone outside of his own strength. shyt can be really wack at times.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Honestly, I know how this forum gets with beating the same points into the ground, but this Goku bytching is silly at this point. The main difference between Z and Super? The Earth hasn't been met with a genuinely new villainous threat yet. Beerus started off as a dude pretty similar to Goku: just looking for a challenge. Vegeta was the only one actually aware of the threat he posed to Earth for the beginning. Goku just wanted to fight him. Plus Goku was on King Kai's planet when Beerus showed up to Earth. shyt already popped off by the time Goku came back and he was ready to fight. Frieza was a retread. Goku took the fight seriously. He got taken out of commission in a silly way. Vegeta did what he usually does, toys with opponents he knows he's better than. He proceeds to give Frieza enough time to destroy the Earth, Whis gives them a second chance and Goku saves the day. Goku Black/Zamasu was a threat to a future timeline. shyt had nothing to do with present day Earth. The other shyt is tournaments. We'll see how the universes being wiped out thing is handled (most likely with the dragonballs being used to bring them all back). At the end of the day nobody gives a shyt about how bad of a father Goku is and those complaints are just Vegeta stans grasping at straws. Goku cares when he needs to which is when the Earth is under peril. He's a prototypical anime trope good guy. Naive. childish, aloof, oblivious, but there when he needs to be. The fact that the same nikkas kept bytching about how stupid he is after an episode where he had barely any screen time or lines shows y'all will bytch about it regardless, but it's getting old.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I know how this forum gets with beating the same points into the ground, but this Goku bytching is silly at this point. The main difference between Z and Super? The Earth hasn't been met with a genuinely new villainous threat yet. Beerus started off as a dude pretty similar to Goku: just looking for a challenge. Vegeta was the only one actually aware of the threat he posed to Earth for the beginning. Goku just wanted to fight him. Plus Goku was on King Kai's planet when Beerus showed up to Earth. shyt already popped off by the time Goku came back and he was ready to fight. Frieza was a retread. Goku took the fight seriously. He got taken out of commission in a silly way. Vegeta did what he usually does, toys with opponents he knows he's better than. He proceeds to give Frieza enough time to destroy the Earth, Whis gives them a second chance and Goku saves the day. Goku Black/Zamasu was a threat to a future timeline. shyt had nothing to do with present day Earth. The other shyt is tournaments. We'll see how the universes being wiped out thing is handled (most likely with the dragonballs being used to bring them all back). At the end of the day nobody gives a shyt about how bad of a father Goku is and those complaints are just Vegeta stans grasping at straws. Goku cares when he needs to which is when the Earth is under peril. He's a prototypical anime trope good guy. Naive. childish, aloof, oblivious, but there when he needs to be. The fact that the same nikkas kept bytching about how stupid he is after an episode where he had barely any screen time or lines shows y'all will bytch about it regardless, but it's getting old.
:what:

Goku literally sat back and watched Beerus fukk up his family and friends before he stepped in. Vegeta was about to off Frieza. Explain to me how Goku moved any faster than Vegeta when he dealt the final blow to Frieza. Frieza had the same amount of time if not more to blow up the planet before Goku flew his distance. That whole part was stupid. It was just Tori's way of giving Vegeta shine without having him win it all.

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:what:

Goku literally sat back and watched Beerus fukk up his family and friends before he stepped in. Vegeta was about to off Frieza. Explain to me how Goku moved any faster than Vegeta when he dealt the final blow to Frieza. Frieza had the same amount of time if not more to blow up the planet before Goku flew his distance. That whole part was stupid. It was just Tori's way of giving Vegeta shine without having him win it all.
You mean how Vegeta sat back and watched Beerus fukk up his family and friends before he stepped in?:patrice: Remind me: who was it who told Beerus how silly it would be to decide the fate of the Earth over a game of rock, paper scissors?:jbhmm: Who thought to use the dragonballs to try to find the Super Saiyan God?:jbhmm:Beerus could have murked ever single one of the people who tried to get at him in one blow if he wanted to but he was toying with everyone on that ship the entire time. He even showed doubt about destroying the Earth over food. Dude is just stronger Goku at the end of the day.

Vegeta could've murked Frieza right off the bat, but he had to do his usual talking and show off how much stronger he was. If it makes you feel better, Goku said he himself should have put a quick end to Frieza after the planet was destroyed. None of this matters since the whole point of my post is that y'all complain about this "Goku being stupid" shyt way too much. If you want to get really specific about each and every point it's obvious I can do that too, doe:manny:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
You mean how Vegeta sat back and watched Beerus fukk up his family and friends before he stepped in?:patrice: Remind me: who was it who told Beerus how silly it would be to decide the fate of the Earth over a game of rock, paper scissors?:jbhmm: Who thought to use the dragonballs to try to find the Super Saiyan God?:jbhmm:Beerus could have murked ever single one of the people who tried to get at him in one blow if he wanted to but he was toying with everyone on that ship the entire time. He even showed doubt about destroying the Earth over food. Dude is just stronger Goku at the end of the day.

Vegeta could've murked Frieza right off the bat, but he had to do his usual talking and show off how much stronger he was. If it makes you feel better, Goku said he himself should have put a quick end to Frieza after the planet was destroyed. None of this matters since the whole point of my post is that y'all complain about this "Goku being stupid" shyt way too much. If you want to get really specific about each and every point it's obvious I can do that too, doe:manny:
You said Goku was "ready to fight" as if he got on some serious shyt when that's not true. Sure it was Goku's idea to use the dragonballs but he didn't even hear the instructions carefully. Vegeta did.

The only times I've seen serious Goku is when he fought Vegeta. When I say serious here, I don't mean his power. Physically and mentally he was serious with the Androids before he got sick.

Daps
Reppin
London
So the fact that the "Pride Fighters" seem to be superheroes combined with the fact that Goku's main adversary in this tournament seems to be one of them pretty much confirms to me that he is the villain of this arc, or at least he will be in the eyes of everybody else. When we see him smirk in the intro, looking evil that's probably just how the other Fighters see him.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You said Goku was "ready to fight" as if he got on some serious shyt when that's not true. Sure it was Goku's idea to use the dragonballs but he didn't even hear the instructions carefully. Vegeta did.

The only times I've seen serious Goku is when he fought Vegeta. When I say serious here, I don't mean his power. Physically and mentally he was serious with the Androids before he got sick.
We're nitpicking about Goku not hearing instructions clearly now? Do you not see how silly this sounds?:pachaha:Not to mention that all of the Saiyans tried to do the ritual with just five of them at first anyway. Beerus was about to destroy the Earth and Goku talked him out of it and came up with a solution to the issue. I don't even take the Goku vs. Vegeta thing seriously like that, but Vegeta was literally resigned to the idea of Beerus killing him and everyone he loved on some "If I'm gonna die at least it's at the hands of the God of Destruction" steez. Matter fact, we see Goku use his brain a lot in Super. He figured out how to counter Hit's time skip technique and even figured out Hit's new technique that was even more powerful. If cats had been spending the last year complaining about the writing in general I wouldn't even have that much of a issue, but people literally come here every day to post "Goku is stupid". It's beyond tired and can be easily countered. This show and the iterations before it have been full of dumb villains and heroes. nikkas have been suspending their belief since their teenage years when Dragonball was on but want to complain on the daily now? Nah, breh:francis:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

you talking like vegeta did a full blown speech in fount of freiza:camby:
he only said "At least die with some honor":camby:
dont put all the blame on vegeta both of them are wrong in that situation:camby: