Drake Brought Receipts

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
Pusha is stumbling off the gate, but that isn't a real invoice, it is prop for the battle. The invoice for that 2016 work would have been arranged back then.

Gotta read the fine print man lol

Ok I completely misunderstood that shyt then but yea Drake really tryin them nikkas. If Push doesn’t end this nikka(which won’t happen) then all of G.O.O.D Music just took another life-sized L behind this nikka, not to mention Ye just said that c00n ass shyt about slavery a few weeks back, nikkas got Drake lookin bulletproof out here

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This is how you son nikkas haha
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

DeFcQinUwAE_awJ.jpg

Cheesey:yeshrug:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This more than meme humor bruh, nikkas sonned themselves by sending this man an invoice for “career revival” all the while knowing him and Push had smoke, and for Drizzy to then post it on Twitter was ether of the highest level
plus the fact he made a cool 100k off it is even more of a slap in face to G.O.O.D Music as a whole, I’ve been a fan of The Clipse since the Lord Willin’ days, Push especially but this shyt got bruh lookin funny in the light

Ummm

You know this isn't a real invoice,rught ?

:mjlol:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pusha is stumbling off the gate, but that isn't a real invoice, it is prop for the battle. The invoice for that 2016 work would have been arranged back then.

Gotta read the fine print man lol

It's dated today

Wow, people really thought that was a real invoice, lmao. Haha. That just shows the missed the whole jest of the joke... hahaha