Drake has a losing record on wax...

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Nothing against Drake but I can't help but laugh at this newfound perception that he's this powerful figure who nobody wants beef with when he's been ethered plenty of times already.

He even got "bodied by a singin' nikka" :sas1:

Miss me with popularity/sales talk. We talkin lyrical combat. Verbal assault. Check the scoreboard. Meek is his only win.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Common in my top 5 but Drake got him on that Stay Schemin verse.... but he didn't write that shyt :heh:

No lie I wouldnt be surprised if HUSH threw Kirby a couple bars. I remember at that time Hush was talking wild reckless to Common on social media and shyt, he must of definitely given him a couple lines.

Especially

"It bothers me when the gods get to acting like the broads"

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
This ain't a Drake hate thread but the :duck: of Drake's "power" are getting beyond exaggeration. You got some people even swearing he has killers backing him in the streets.

Common tried to fight this dude at an award show. Diddy socked the nikka and BROKE HIS ARM. Why haven't J Prince's goons or the JDL gotten to either one of them?

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I said it before, a lot of dudes who called Drake corny were gassed up after back to back dropped. He gave soft dudes hope :mjlol:

Let's be honest for a minute...the only reason he broke his "Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it" policy on Meek is because he legitimately felt threatened by the ghostwriting accusations. He knew his career was in jeopardy if he didn't respond properly.

Just think about it...a rapper who has been passive in EVERY beef situation suddenly releasing 2 diss records aimed at an artist substantially less successful than him in a week?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
All then dudes took Ls to drake cuz at the end of the day he's what's popping

I forget Ludacris even existed

Common came off as an old butt hurt mc (considering his track record he should of came harder or said nothing)

I don't know if pusha was going at him but again he's just a another dude not popping

Now Meek went at drakes head but the fact he took so long to drop that is gonna haunt him but War Pain is harder than any of that shyt

Also I don't think anybody is saying drake can't be fukked with its the fact he can take these so called Ls and keep dropping heat