z7qep0tcnrwudlzjbsoc.jpg

I wont ask you how :ohhh:

dope.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If this is suppose to be your attempt at creating a classic after getting exposed for all the world to see, there's no way I'm purposely allowing it to be a community joke. I understand having fun and joking around but this is your album, the representation of your craft and it's going to ultimately be apart of your legacy. The fukk is Drake doing?

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
If this is suppose to be your attempt at creating a classic after getting exposed for all the world to see, there's no way I'm purposely allowing it to be a community joke. I understand having fun and joking around but this is your album, the representation of your craft and it's going to ultimately be apart of your legacy. The fukk is Drake doing?

Memes will be Drake's only legacy

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

He knew what he was doing with the cover, same thing with the hotline bling video and the dances, took over the net

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait.....so dudes in here are mad cuz he's doing some non typical promotion?

Why does everything this guy does bother you guys so much?

Lighten up......

Why can't Drake be criticized same as anyone else without people like you coming to his defense?

Why can't people criticize Drake, and be perfectly happy and not bothered?

I don't get how making fun of Drake = there's something wrong with people. You act like clowning on a message board is a Herculean task.

Fred.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why can't Drake be criticized same as anyone else without people like you coming to his defense?

Why can't people criticize Drake, and be perfectly happy and not bothered?

I don't get how making fun of Drake = there's something wrong with people. You act like clowning on a message board is a Herculean task.

Fred.
Why does everything have to be taken so seriously all the time?

I don't care if ppl criticize drake(go check my history, I ain't a Stan)

I'm just pointing out the fact that he is taking a Different, and fun(to his fans) approach to his album release.
Why can't it just be seen as that?

No one is free from criticism, but there are dudes that literally hate this man that cry relentlessly about his every move. That ain't healthy.

Anyone stanning or hating on artists like that got to eventually realize....it ain't healthy.

I don't hate anyone, nor do I Stan anyone that I don't personally know.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why does everything have to be taken so seriously all the time?

I don't care if ppl criticize drake(go check my history, I ain't a Stan)

I'm just pointing out the fact that he is taking a Different, and fun(to his fans) approach to his album release.
Why can't it just be seen as that?

No one is free from criticism, but there are dudes that literally hate this man that cry relentlessly about his every move. That ain't healthy.

Anyone stanning or hating on artists like that got to eventually realize....it ain't healthy.

I don't hate anyone, nor do I Stan anyone that I don't personally know.

Drake clearly ain't worried about people clowning him. He embraces it. Look at the "Hotline Bling" video. Look at this.

So why does people clowning him bother you?

That's what's weird to me. Every other rapper in the world can get dissed all day long....but if it's Drake people gotta be "haters", "crying", "upset", "serious", "angry" and all this other weird shyt.

Jay been getting clowned....photoshopped, meme'ed....for longer than Drake's entire career....I don't see you or anyone else in them threads accusing those people of "hating and crying relentlessly".

People laugh at the jokes and KIM. If this shyt bothers you go for a walk or something. The only person taking this seriously is you.

Fred.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Drake clearly ain't worried about people clowning him. He embraces it. Look at the "Hotline Bling" video. Look at this.

So why does people clowning him bother you?

That's what's weird to me. Every other rapper in the world can get dissed all day long....but if it's Drake people gotta be "haters", "crying", "upset", "serious", "angry" and all this other weird shyt.

Jay been getting clowned....photoshopped, meme'ed....for longer than Drake's entire career....I don't see you or anyone else in them threads accusing those people of "hating and crying relentlessly".

People laugh at the jokes and KIM. If this shyt bothers you go for a walk or something. The only person taking this seriously is you.

Fred.
Bruh, I made it clear that it isn't just about drake but all artists.

I don't care if ppl make fun of this, or anything he does. Having fun is all good and it's the point. I was referring to the dudes that actually have real feelings towards all this shyt.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait.....so dudes in here are mad cuz he's doing some non typical promotion?

Why does everything this guy does bother you guys so much?

Lighten up......
:comeon:
Because it's not just a shyt album cover, we're contextualizing that he's hyped up as the greatest artist of this generation and all the 'art' that he(and his team) produce is lowest common denominator pandering disposable shyt.

Last edited: