Drake might not have a daughter but he might got an older son, streets need a DNA test crody

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

The Mother of the child is saying its his, jit looks just like him. Story is over TEN years old and got BURIED. Apparently the daughter might be with ANOTHER Miami woman, Haitian bottle girl from LIV

I can say for sure this man was WILDING in Miami around that time cause I know of a couple females that dealt with dude/YMCMB
but if he really has a secret paternity agreement for these brown children but hes parading Adonis around then thats FOUL
:hhh:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

The Mother of the child is saying its his, jit looks just like him. Story is over TEN years old and got BURIED. Apparently the daughter might be with ANOTHER Miami woman, Haitian bottle girl from LIV

I can say for sure this man was WILDING in Miami around that time cause I know of a couple females that dealt with dude/YMCMB
but if he really has a secret paternity agreement for these brown children but hes parading Adonis around then thats FOUL

If these are his kids, I can't believe these women stayed quiet for so long, NDAs be damned

They friends aint leak it to LSA?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

And these HOES AINT GOT NO MAN?!

BLACK COMMUNITY IS COOKED