Drake - Nice For What (prod. Murda Beatz) (Official Video)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was revelant when the diss was out. There is no reason for people to be posting that pic now

If you are black People spamming that picture should offend you

If you're black and continue to dikk ride him after that pic, kill yourself.

Fred.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm black and I say fukk it, he shouldn't have done it. Now it's time to put the photo away because the beef subsided? Nahh. :camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm black and I say fukk it, he shouldn't have done it. Now it's time to put the photo away because the beef subsided? Nahh. :camby:

I'm :dead: at Drake stans being vocal about people posting the pic....but not saying a god damn thing about the pic existing in the first place. Cats were quiet as church mice pissing on cotton.

Fred.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm :dead: at Drake stans being vocal about people posting the pic....but not saying a god damn thing about the pic existing in the first place. Cats were quiet as church mice pissing on cotton.

Fred.
I made a thread on the pic you dumb fukk.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I made a thread on the pic you dumb fukk.

And you had your cape on extra tight and got called out for that bullshyt immediately.

You chose to stan a Canadian child actor who got exposed for wearing black face....tough break.

Mods do not give a fukk about your cry baby ass reporting people posting the pic. That I can guarantee.

Fred.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And you had your cape on extra tight and got called out for that bullshyt immediately.

You chose to stan a Canadian child actor who got exposed for wearing black face....tough break.

Mods do not give a fukk about your cry baby ass reporting people posting the pic. That I can guarantee.

Fred.
Ofc a white mod wouldn’t care about the a message board being spammed with blackface picture

Everything is a some underlying stan war with you. How is it possible to be as old as you are and spend days on the internet combating and calling people stans

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ofc a white mod wouldn’t care about the a message board being spammed with blackface picture

Everything is a some underlying stan war with you. How is it possible to be as old as you are and spend days on the internet combating and calling people stans

People were calling you out in the thread you started, you fukking moron. A thread I didn't even comment on.

This ain't a "me vs you" thing. You're a clown that gets called out regardless of whether or not I even acknowledge you. Look at your Rep, for Christ sake. I've never negged you once.

You've said more negative things about the people posting the pic, than Drake actually doing the pic. So miss me with that "of course a white mod" bullshyt. I'm the only white person in my peer group....I've proven who I am, unlike you....and none of the people I grew up with would :cape: for a black man wearing blackface because they like his music. You sound fukking crazy right now.

Fred.