Drake shouting out “Madvillainy” on the gram

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drakes a hip-hop head you'd just never know it from his music
He quoted Madvillainy before but kids buzzing acting like drake about to drop a collab or something

Madvillainy has to be a top ten hip hop album of the 2000s. Lyrically and production wise it’s musical massaging. Accordion might be the best intro verse I can remember not to mention he rest of the songs

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
He quoted Madvillainy before but kids buzzing acting like drake about to drop a collab or something

Madvillainy has to be a top ten hip hop album of the 2000s. Lyrically and production wise it’s musical massaging. Accordion might be the best intro verse I can remember not to mention he rest of the songs
I highly doubt it. He stepped away from that direction a long time ago and I don't see him going back.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt it. He stepped away from that direction a long time ago and I don't see him going back.
I’m not saying it’s going to happen that’s just what the buzz was when he posted it. Drake just showing love but if doom gave a fukk about momentum he should have done more with west side Gunn or even do Poe’s some more music. Dude comfortable on his island lair place playing the background last I heard