Miami
:skip3: fukk he think he Mark Cuban

02d34fbf3d56f44a4e9f1f4f898a3b2b_original.png

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haven't liked KG in a minute (as a bulls fan, I remember his bullshyt during the '08 playoff series), but why is Drake out here at Raptors games actin like he isn't catchin the first flight to whoever wins the championships city in a fresh jersey to celebrate. fukk outta here:camby:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Honestly I'm not even a fan of drakes music like that but hes done a lot to to raise the popularity of the raptors and seems to be a genuine fan. Plus this site is full of hoe nikkas who would be doing the exact same thing as him...I love sports and I have dedication to teams but I would be using my star power to be around other celebs .....its good for business but he seems to be a genuine fan of the raps

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lol this nikka is everyones fan ... fukk ass people in the thread need to read a book ... a picture book ol pop up ass nikkas

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly I'm not even a fan of drakes music like that but hes done a lot to to raise the popularity of the raptors and seems to be a genuine fan. Plus this site is full of hoe nikkas who would be doing the exact same thing as him...I love sports and I have dedication to teams but I would be using my star power to be around other celebs .....its good for business but he seems to be a genuine fan of the raps

:dead: