Drake talks greezy about Tory Lanez beef in a fake accent "Don't come for the don"

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I remember that dumb shyt he was doing smh corny nikka shyt...but...,

Its funny you laughing at that fraud shyt when you was claiming you could blackball someone from the industry when you only a camera boy :russ::mjlol:

I did black ball @A.V. when is the last time you heard from him.

And you calling me camera boy like its a bad thing.

I'm a camera boy and you're a nobody on the net.
Me > you

If this site shut down Id still be here, Id still be shooting for the labels, magazines, and attending my shows. But you lil nikka? You would stop existing. Keep that in mind next time you quote my post fakkit.

Last edited:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I did black ball @A.V. when is the last time you heard from him.

And you calling me camera boy like its a bad thing.

I'm a camera boy and you're a nobody on the net.
Me > you

If this site shut down Id still be here, Id still be shooting for the labels, magazines, and attending my shows. But you lil nikka? You would stop existing. Keep that in mind next time you quote my post fakkit.

Stfu. You had to lie on a web forum for validation from muthafukkas youll probably never meet...and you got outted for ya lie. Ya father has failed you and your mother complains bout you at church functions talmbout "aint no real men in the house". Go change the batteries out ya kodak and one yaself pussihole

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stfu. You had to lie on a web forum for validation from muthafukkas youll probably never meet...and you got outted for ya lie. Ya father has failed you and your mother complains bout you at church functions talmbout "aint no real men in the house". Go change the batteries out ya kodak and one yaself pussihole
:dame:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Tory used to go around saying he was Drake's younger brother you say? I was rooting for him,can't fukk with him after that shyt!