:camby: :camby::camby:Groce.

:scust:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're going to dismiss a girl because of her.............feet? Wow
No, because I don't find her attractive. Add in her feet and....:camby:
I have seen the no-makeup shots of this chick. Don't like her attitude, her face, her feet...her treatment of her kid. Bleh. Nasty to me.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
gimme Draya easy. what does Draya bein an awful mother have to do with who you think is badder. he aint asked who would you wife, he asked who badder. if you think Erica badder thats cool but all that extra shyt means nothin. to be honest neither of these broads is wife material.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
gimme Draya easy. what does Draya bein an awful mother have to do with who you think is badder. he aint asked who would you wife, he asked who badder. if you think Erica badder thats cool but all that extra shyt means nothin. to be honest neither of these broads is wife material.

Exactly. nikkas round here love to come into a thread just to turn their noses up. :beli:
It's literally one of the lamest things about this site sometimes. It's like nikka can't wait to see some of these chicks so they can talk shyt...like we didn't ask yall to come up with reasons why they are horrible ppl or reasons why yall wouldn't let them have your seed...just who's the baddest. Damn.

Anyway i see this a battle of the super-thots :whew:
Gonna go with Draya but really it's close. They both sexy af. :noah: