Draymond Green wants a max extension of 4-years $138M from Warriors

Does Green get a MAX?

• Total voters

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't think they'll reach that number but they'll give him more than anyone else would as a lifetime achievement act. It's not gonna be a difficult negotiation unless Dray gets in his feelings and decides to take way less money elsewhere because of pride (he won't).

Klay's the extension that will actually be interesting, he'll actually have suitors ready to over pay and force their hand.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they'll reach that number but they'll give him more than anyone else would as a lifetime achievement act. It's not gonna be a difficult negotiation unless Dray gets in his feelings and decides to take way less money elsewhere because of pride (he won't).

Klay's the extension that will actually be interesting, he'll actually have suitors ready to over pay and force their hand.
I like Klay but at this point Dray has more value to their team or other teams than Klay does. Klay's defense is a liability now.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This dude has played 42 and 43 games in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Meaning he’s only a part time player at this point. His body is clearly breaking down and we haven’t even gotten to his “production“ on the court. They’d be a fool to pay him that. And if they do it means they pretty much are locked into maxing Klay out cause he’s next up…and how are you gonna justify maxing Dray but not Klay? But how u max Klay who’s missed nearly 3 years of his current contract?

Gon be some conundrums to be faced with