Draymond saved Tristan Thompson from being suspended

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lebron stans if y’all had to put your life on it would you bet that Lebron vouched for Dray to not get suspended in 2016?:patrice: I know a lot of y’all fonna be on your internet shyt but let’s keep it 100 for once

WE DONT EVEN NEED TO MAKE THAT BET

LEBRON WAS LITERALLY IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE SAYING HE THINKS DRAYMOND NEEDS TO GET SUSPENDED ON AIR, REMEMBER?

BETA BRON WILL BETA

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Warriors fans and Lebron haters compare habitually kicking players in their balls
KJ99.gif

To getting mushed like a two Dolla hoe :bryan:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE DONT EVEN NEED TO MAKE THAT BET

LEBRON WAS LITERALLY IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE SAYING HE THINKS DRAYMOND NEEDS TO GET SUSPENDED ON AIR, REMEMBER?

BETA BRON WILL BETA
LOL I’m just here so I don’t get fined :hubie:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Warriors fans and Lebron haters compare habitually kicking players in their balls
KJ99.gif

To getting mushed like a two Dolla hoe :bryan:

New Zealanders see getting kicked in the balls as a sign of respect. Draymond just out here telling Steve how real he thinks he is . Don't see the issue here :yeshrug:

Draymond a 3 time champion though :blessed:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Lebron stans if y’all had to put your life on it would you bet that Lebron vouched for Dray to not get suspended in 2016?:patrice: I know a lot of y’all fonna be on your internet shyt but let’s keep it 100 for once
Didn’t he kick him in the nuts though? That shyt is automatic suspension imo,. Dude should have been suspended in that thunder series

James Dean

All Star
Daps
How did this once again turn into a thread about Lebron? None of y’all nikkas really know the facts of that situation and it was two years, three titles ago. Let it go