"Draymond's a legit top 10 player" - DIAMONDZ

Daps
I usually don't do this brethren but this kind of miseducation hath plagued many a man when it comes to NBA basketball. I cannot allow my brother @DIAMONDZ to run around spewing such blasphemy. Top 15 maybe, but not top 10 breh. Draymond is so overrated.

1.LBJ
2.KD
3.Kyrie
4.Russ
5.Kawhi
6.Steph
7.PG
8.Dame
9.Anthony Davis
10.CP3

Kyrie #3???

:mjlol:

Real top 10:

LBJ
KD
Russ
Steph

Well I can't even do a top 10,it gets real shaky after those first 4.:yeshrug:

Draymond ain't in there tho:stopitslime:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
kyrie isnt a top 3

You have to put in a several seasons of really top tier performance to crack that.....

great talent tho

Draymond as a top 10 I suppose is debatable depending on what characteristics/metrics are important to you

However where I draw the line is when someone says he is a franchise player....You have to be snorting pure bolivian for that

Daps
He does have a case for it last season.

I'm not putting Anthony Davis over him when he was inconsistent on both ends, missed 21 games to injury and has no postseason performance to show for his efforts while Green elevated his level of play and was among the top players on that stage.

Irving and Dame weren't better than him either

Dame is debatable, but Green was definitely better than Irving. People have been drinking that Irving kool-aid hard since the finals, but I'd like to see Irving play defense for a full season before I call that guy top ten. Everyone knows he's an elite offensive player.