Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
yup and he jacked up Anderson .Paak Oxnard.

DJ Quik Drums :youngsabo:
:wow:

Also, that Outta Control Mobb Deep x 50 song is probably the best beat he's made at Aftermath imo.

That beat sounds so good it could of been on 2001.:picard:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I still haven't heard Compton, does it sound like Kush or Topless?

What's this hey young world song?
Nah it don't sound like them. Honestly I couldn't give you a good description of it bc I haven't listened to it since the year it came out. The songs w Kendrick were cool but it just ain't feel like a Dre album to me.

Hey young world is a song that got previewed a few years back that was supposedly gonna be on detox

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgot about this one
He did produce this by himself
While it does sound good, at the time it sounded like every other beat he was doing, with those loud dinosaur stomping drums and the piano keys in the background

Thats what it sounded like to you? To me it sounded like he was jacking Busta

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same sample

But Dre's drums hit a bit harder; like i said, like dinosaurs stomping. lol
His whole sound for many years was like that, even on Em's Relapse album it was like that

I know its a sample but once I hear it sampled first I need to hear the sample freaked better if someone else does it later down the line. Like how Just Blaze later down the line freaked Dear Moleskin better then De La's Sunshine or how Crucial Conflict later down the line freaked the Funkadelic sample for "Hay" better then De La did with Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa.

LOL @ Dinosaurs stomping. :heh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I know its a sample but once I hear it sampled first I need to hear the sample freaked better if someone else does it. Like how Just Blaze later down the line freaked Dear Moleskin better then De La's Sunshine or how Crucial Conflict freaked the Funkadelic sample better then De La did with Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa.

LOL @ Dinosaurs stomping. :heh:

Oh, I hear what you saying

Yeah, once you've heard someone sampled a song once and do it one way, it's like the next time it's sampled by someone else, it needs to be better and flipped differently.

But them drums do sound like dinosaurs stomping

WestS1de

My life was ugly... then I got money
Daps
Reppin
THE BIG BAD WESTSIDE
Quit bumping threads from 10 years ago, you can tell because Game has the Deathrow chain before he found out Dre has beef with Suge, because he started listening to Hip-Hop a year before he signed to Aftermath.

Game was just wearing that DR chain a few weeks ago tf you talking about? :scust: