Dressing business casual is the way in 2018...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I am a tv news cameraman and I was on that dressing up shyt in the beginning when I actually cared what people thought. When I found out that these white folks and some black folks will treat you negatively no matter if you’re dressed up or rocking casual gear I stopped caring. I am still presentable but I wear hoodies fitted jeans and sneakers to work. I will dress it up a bit when I feel like it though. It’s winter time so I rock toboggans with my coat and scarf with the dark glasses... nikkas call me a hipster but I’m not. I can’t see myself rocking no full ass suit on a normal day or at work.. I learned late in life that you need suits in case some event comes up.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs'll hate...but thread is truth.

easiest yet best quick smash i've ever had was in a club wearing dressed up biz casual because I left work late and couldn't change. finest one night stand i've ever had by a mile and she came and talked to me. bought me drinks, etc. etc. to the point where i thought it was a setup at first because of the combination of how easy it was and how attractive she was. changed my whole perspective as a dude who usually just goes jeans.

i prefer that you dudes don't up your wardrobe game though. helps broads better distinguish who's who when choosing.

also, this isn't about respectability to cacs. it's about looking your best to take advantage of an opportunity - it's why i always dress a little nicer when flying, you never know who you're gonna meet. have a cousin who's about 10 years older who put me on game - has gotten jobs, referrals, etc. just out of capitalizing on those moments. look good, feel good, feel good, play good, play good, get paid good, get paid good, look good, so on and so forth.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I prefer dressing business casual when I am going out. Sneakers are only for the gym. I feel more comfortable and more grown. Plus you get a different type of quality woman.