Dressing spiffy when you're broke af

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:mjcry:Coli brehs give me tips

I'm in college and between paying tuition, rent, utilities, and groceries from my two-steps-above-entry-level job I can't spend big racks on getting dapper.

My closet consists of hoodies, t-shirts, basketball shorts, joggers, jeans and a couple button up shirts and polos. I have two suits (one navy blue, one black) that I rock on special occasion. However I'm tryna change clothes like Jay-Z in 03 and get on my business casual/smart casual wave. That thread motivated me to level up like Luigi b, I'm tryna change my wardrobe up:mjgrin:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Thift stores. The ones out here in DMV (Value Village) have 25% off on every thursday. Wearing polo wool trousers right now, perfect for any day (work, worship, formal dinners), get u some clean sweaters too. Found a jil sanders piece 2w ago. It's gonna throw off your perception of clothes buying though... When things cost more than $10 I really reconsider if I should buy it.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I know nikkas is boycotting but H&M...

You can get clean as shyt for not a lot of bread

Also TJ Maxx.. I kill they ass for RL jeans for the $40.

Last edited:

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
:mjcry:Coli brehs give me tips

I'm in college and between paying tuition, rent, utilities, and groceries from my two-steps-above-entry-level job I can't spend big racks on getting dapper.

My closet consists of hoodies, t-shirts, basketball shorts, joggers, jeans and a couple button up shirts and polos. I have two suits (one navy blue, one black) that I rock on special occasion. However I'm tryna change clothes like Jay-Z in 03 and get on my business casual/smart casual wave. That thread motivated me to level up like Luigi b, I'm tryna change my wardrobe up:mjgrin:
Wall mart actually has fly shyt Payless actually has fly shyt

TL15

Veteran
Daps
What's your style? :dame: but that changes everything honestly. If you are trendy, at a thrift store you can find some dope pieces here and there...shop multiple stores and you could be fresh AF :blessed:

Wish app is good...it's hit or miss on the size and shyt takes forever to get here, but nothing beats checking your mail and getting those $6 joggers you forgot you ordered :banderas:

Find your style and double down. If you can accessorize with a dope but cheap watch, and a fly 1/1 shirt... it won't matter if you get the wrangler jeans from wal mart...just make sure everything fits well :ufdup: