Drew Brees, NOLA Saints Meet World Champ Regis Prograis (History!)

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
:shansaints:

Congratulations my brotha. You are doing your thing and making moves. Happy for ya:jumad:
How'd you get in with the champ?

Thanks fam. We real cool, just grinding fam. Setting up the Saints with the Champ was the hard part, NFL media way different than boxing media.
Got it done, though. Met all of the players too, real cool. We ready for the Revenge Tour :blessed: :mikefirstdown:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Thanks fam. We real cool, just grinding fam. Setting up the Saints with the Champ was the hard part, NFL media way different than boxing media.
Got it done, though. Met all of the players too, real cool. We ready for the Revenge Tour :blessed: :mikefirstdown:

Thats whats up.
That grind pays off :blessedsaints:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He's no Jose Ramirez, but can't wait for that fight. That damn tournament needs to get their shyt together and finish already so they can fight.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:mjlol:

Regis beats Ramirez

Nah. Everyone picked Hooker over Ramirez and Ramirez handled him. Most people had him getting beat by Imam and Ramirez handled him too. He keeps getting doubted on this board cause he’s Mexican, but he’s the real deal. Their is a reason he signed the largest first contract since Mayweather when he signed with Top Rank after a good amateur career. I’ve seen this guy train first hand. His strength and conditioning work outs are crazy. He works hard and is a very humble dude. Those body shots ain’t no joke. Regis might not even win that stupid tournament he entered. Jose was smart enough to not get caught up in that bullshyt tournament. He decided to keep fighting and filling up arenas here in Fresno making money and now he has two titles. Only needs Regis’ title now. I understand Jose has his flaws, but his conditioning is crazy.