Drought-hit California moves to halt Nestlé from taking millions of gallons of water

Daps
They need to send armed guards out there to stop nestle from doing this shyt. That's an evil ass corporation. I go out of my way to make sure I dont spend any money with them, which is challenging because they own a lot of different brands.

if there's a company that deserves to be wiped off the face of the Earth and have it's executives thrown behind bars or executed it's fukking Nestle. Evil mother fukkers

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
If the citizens of the US ever stand up to their corporate rulers Nestle gotta be the first to go
They been on some supervillain type shyt over there

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Supreme court sided with nestle over african child slavery, y'all gonna have to literally body them outta california to stop them from taking the water...:francis: its literally the only way they will be stopped...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
capitalism really gave humans a license to be stupid as fukk

none of that water will be replenished naturally either it is permanently out of Cali's eco system and they've been doing this for over 100 years? probably have changed the whole ecology of the region.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: this is depressing. And we're just at the beginning of the movie. fukk man
Yes, we're at 1,3 degrees warming right now and headed for 3 to 4 degrees over the mext 30 years if we don't slam on the breaks hard within this decade, which doesn't seem likely to happen at all.