Drunk Ric Flair kicked out of restaurant

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Wish Naitch would just go away at this point.

I can see why HHH and HBK want nothing to do with him.

His family needs to step in and stop enabling him.
I never liked Evolution but let's dissect their group for a minute. The things they've achieved since then:

Triple H - running WWE
Batista - playing roles in some of the biggest movies in the industry
Randy Orton - been one of the top wrestlers in WWE for the past few decades

Ric Flair? All that ass kissing and back stabbing he's done just to end up making drunk rants on civilians who don't give a shyt about his wrestling career. While hoping another sucker invites him for another podcast with same generic questions. You'd think with all the connections he's had he'd be running something. Some addicts never change never will. He's like that Mickey Rourke film.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Is this recent? Could've swore I saw a vid like this like 2 years ago. I know it ain't this dude's first time being cut off
It's recent, He tried to call the restaurant out and the manager went to Twitter and told what really happened. Unfortunately for Ric there's now video evidence of his stupidity.
I never liked Evolution but let's dissect their group for a minute. The things they've achieved since then:

Triple H - running WWE
Batista - playing roles in some of the biggest movies in the industry
Randy Orton - been one of the top wrestlers in WWE for the past few decades

Ric Flair? All that ass kissing and back stabbing he's done just to end up making drunk rants on civilians who don't give a shyt about his wrestling career. While hoping another sucker invites him for another podcast with same generic questions. You'd think with all the connections he's had he'd be running something. Some addicts never change never will. He's like that Mickey Rourke film.
Even sadder because he was being real here