DrX finally exposes what he does Coli First Live Art Show!!!!

Favorite Piece ?

• Devil Delight’s

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Righteous Brick Road

• Enlightenment

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Belly Of The Beast

• Illusions Of Grandeur

• Indoctrination

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Normal

• Dreams and Nightmares

• The Other Side

• In A Bind

• Last Days

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Fly Away

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Indoctrination 2

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Knowledge

• Evolution

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*live band plays* I would like to introduce them

@PeridotPuss on the vocals
@Still Ill FC on the drums
@JACK! On bass
@BocaRear on the keys

*play track for the vibe*

Let me paint the picture, pretend with me, come on this journey, forget about reality for today. fukk that, fukk reality right now, I live in my own mind, I want U to do the same. I’m going to bring yall into my mind. This is like the movie LIFE, this is like Ray’s Boom Boom Room.

It’s a warm evening out in LA, beautiful multi colored sunset in the backdrop. Stars everywhere, From Kanye to Jack Nicholson. All the stars are on the Red Carpet, fans are behind the ropes. Everybody in in tuxedos, females in their best dresses, looking amazing. Everybody smiling, having a great time. Waiting for the star to arrive. Some unknown black guy from Buffalo Ny, nobody knows this guy. TMZ is lined up waiting to get the dirt, females have their cleavage out waiting to seduce him, agents are in the mirrors practicing their best friendly facial expressions, taking bets on who’s going to manipulate the poor fellow and get him to sign on dotted line. Who is this guy? Nobody knows, But apparently they care. The fans are standing in line waiting for his limo to pull up so they can get a glance of the man of the hour.

The event is a new art exhibition opening, highly anticipated of course. Its sold out. People flew in from all over the world. A spectacle to behold, thats for sure. His work has been talked about in the media for months, it has even been featured in TIMES square. But who is this dude?

But , Not everybody isn't here to support tho. At the bar @No_bammer_weed is talking to a beautiful lady. He say to her in incoherent broken english “u kno dat nikka usted 2 werk @ da mall rite? Eye made him, U felt mi? The lady plugs her nose and walks away.* rightfully so* Then he berates the young lady “Eye Done kneed Yo Puzzy Bish!!!” as she walks way in fear. Another hater @iFightSeagullsForBread can be seen holding a tray, serving guest mini pizza bites impaled with a toothpick. He has a hunch back, scowl on his face and that stupid corny ass hawaiian shirt he’s wearing in his avy. His demeanor resembles Samuel L Jackson character from Django. But He's angrier than usual, because him and the unknown star have a history. He can be seen mumbling something under his breath “it can’t be, how did this nikka make it this far. He’s just some loser from buffalo. I’m the one that should be the star.”” I MADE THAT nikka!!!!!!!!” *he screams loudly*. Guest become startled, but he apologizes after being chastised by his manager. *smart move nikka*

Finally in the distance a limousine can be seen coming down the street, the crowds grows silent. It arrives. The door lock becomes unlatched, as everybody takes a deep breath. And finally he appears.He exit the limo with 2 unknown woman wearing provocative outfits. The ladies are straightening themselves up, adjusting their tops to keep their breast from being exposed. Their hair is messy and lipstick smeared. The gentlemen isn't to sharp himself. His hair and beard is unkept (PC way for saying nappy) . He’s wearing all black. Leather jacket, with many belt buckles open. No shirt, leather pants with tears, sunglasses, bandana. Draped in gold, lipstick on his cheeks *thanks ladies* Photographers are snapping photos. Hes slightly paranoid because his print is a little smaller than usual *he hopped out the shower an hour ago and didn't get enough time to get max girth*

He makes his way to the red carpet, everybody is in aw. He enters the gallery and makes his way to the podium. Picks up the mic and speaks *audience takes one final grasp* :

………………………………………………………………………………………….

“This project is titled “Inside My Mind Vol. 2”. It features 15 FREE downloadable 18 x 24 high resolution digital art prints. This is my second full lenght art project. This project is darker and more personal than my previous projects. I really put my heart and soul into this and I’m very proud of it. I had 100% creative control and did what I wanted to do without interference.

I touch on many different topics. (Race, Death, Humanity, Spirituality, Depression … etc) Things that I think about alot, things that fascinate me, things that eat away at me on the inside and inspire me. This project is meant to hopefully provoke thought and emotion out of the viewer. To me that’s what true art is suppose to do. I want every viewer to create their own opinion and interpret each piece the way they see it. This project isn’t about forcing my ideas on anybody, or manipulating the viewer to think that I’m right but rather to make them think about the ideas I present and form their own educated opinion.

I feel like a true artist for the first time in my life, and this project taught me what my true path in life is. I was put on this planet to use my gifts to paint the reality of the human experience from my own point of view. I want my art to come from the soul and illustrate tales of pain, glory, triumph, despair and the human experience. I want my art to have a message and make people think past the surface.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Soundtrack: (the tracks that I listened to the most during the making of the project)
“Inside My Mind” Vol. 2 Soundtrack
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Feel free to share , print, frame or way ever else you want to do with it. I made this for the public.

To download, copy & paste each link below. Once you download the file, unzip the folder
(right click and click “extract all”)

(NOTE: The file size is large, so be patient and give it time to download)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Social Media Username: johnspainart

Email: johnspainart@gmail.com

Blog: johnspainat.wordpress.com”

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Special Thanks to homie @Kant for believing

Additional tags:
@GoldCoastSaint @The Wave @KinksandCoils @Supreme HD @Sagat @koven @blackcrusaderm @Jayne @TL15 @Rose Gold @Abayo @The Burger King @afrobotix @VegasCAC @Guile @scrilla @woodrat @O.T.I.S. @The BasedFather

if i forgot somebody, I do apologize.

ASK ME ANYTHING!!!

…………………………………………………………..
NOTE" DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RESOLUTION FILES. THE PREVIEWS ARE LOW QUALITY

Project:

From The Site
John Spain

Coverart

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IypzX61NVPMzhTamZtaEJNa0U/view?usp=sharing

Devil Delight’s

Download:
Righteous Brick Road

Download:
Enlightenment

Download:
Belly Of The Beast

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IypzX61NVPZWZla3N0TGRFbW8/view?usp=sharing

Illusions Of Grandeur

5 - Illusions of Grandeur ( I.M.M Vol. 2)

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4IypzX61NVPVG1SLV9mcy12QTQ
Indoctrination

Download:
Normal

Download:
Dreams and Nightmares

Download:

The Other Side

Download:

In A Bind

Download:
Last Days

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IypzX61NVPRmNjYW1UMXJET2s/view?usp=sharing

Fly Away

Download:
Indoctrination 2 (REMIX)

Download:

Knowledge

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IypzX61NVPcmtMVzNUMElZVjA/view?usp=sharing

Evolution

Download:

BREAKDOWN of each piece
Inside My Mind Vol.2 (The Breakdown)

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
nDjmkta.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
note : tell me if anything isnt downloading or off

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
But , Not everybody isn't here to support tho. At the bar @No_bammer_weed is talking to a beautiful lady. He say to her in incoherent broken english “u kno dat nikka usted 2 werk @ da mall rite? Eye made him, U felt mi? The lady plugs her nose and walks away.* rightfully so* Then he berates the young lady “Eye Done kneed Yo Puzzy Bish!!!” as she walks way in fear.

Fukk is this dumb ass shyt all about? Yo man, focus on your art and trying to make something of yourself, and leave the weirdo fantasies you got about me in whatever closet you pulled it out from, jack.