dude asks 100 girls for sex thru app

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Asked 12 ugly white bytches to smash, runs into first black girl, calls her a man...
He called every black woman in the video a man. ended the whole video by insulting a black woman. i honestly đidnt know nikkahs like this existed in life. The internet/coli really openned my eyes to things that black women been dealing with for a while now. I got no sympathy left for dudes who complain about black women or wanting to pawg in peace

Last edited:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
He called every black woman in the video a man. ended the whole video by insulting a black woman. i honestly đidnt know nikkahs like this existed in life. The internet/coli really openned my eyes to white black women been dealing with for a while now. I got no sympathy for dudes who complain about black women or wanting to pawg in peace

cmon breh

he's not calling no baddie black girl a man

I would've searched for a baddie tho cuz it does look a little bad

he probably has a preference tho :francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
cmon breh

he's not calling no baddie black girl a man

I would've searched for a baddie tho cuz it does look a little bad

he probably has a preference tho :francis:
nah he đid it to a couple women who were cute. Could have been like "meh" the first time but then he did it with almost every black woman

I thought the video was entertaining, hís c00ning was just too painful, he didn't need to do that at all, he either has real c00nish views about blackwomen or he was pandering heavy to a collection of racist fans/mgtow anti black women followers. either way thaty shyte was pure scust