Due to rising inflation Americans are spending the most amount of their income on food since 1991. Kellogg CEO: They should just eat cereal for dinner

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
costco still sells an entire rotiserrie chicken for $5. they defnitely take a loss on that product.
Doubt it. Chickens outnumber humans. Ain’t no way their overhead for a whole chicken more than 5 dollars.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:umad: Been done such things as a Joey.

But on the real. It's all about improvising and working through the shytshow that is the economy. For instance, when my family and I was down bad to the point of trying to figure out what to get for dinner with 7 damn whole dollars. I said screw it, and we went to Wally World. Got some can tamales, the Joey some can spaghetti, and the wife got some chili. Probably one of the best meals we ever had not because it was filling, but it was rewarding in the process.

Something these rich fukkheads don't understand. Finding a way out of nothing to make something.

That being said, them malt o cereal jawns are filling like a mofo :wow:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Sheesh. That’s crazy that he feels comfortable to even SAY that out loud.

These crackers super disrespectful. But we want and keep laws protecting them and their riches by paying little to no taxes because we hope that ONE DAY it’ll be us in that position :heh: wild man…

Eat cereal he says it’ll be just fine. Maybe they’ll be nice enough to release a Stew-Os that has dehydrated beef, onions, potatoes, and carrot! Just add milk!! Bless you Kelloggs!! :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this story coming out now?

Inflation has been declining since June of 2022. If anything food prices ought to be stabilizing.
Is this a political hack job?

:dahell:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Yet that’s the biggest sector doing lay offs with A.I on the horizon. I fixed it for you.
Waking up at 4am to drive an hour+ to a job site that’s doing a OT schedule like 6x12’s, all in a non-climate controlled environment sounds like hell

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Waking up at 4am to drive an hour+ to a job site that’s doing a OT schedule like 6x12’s, all in a non-climate controlled environment sounds like hell

But That "STEM or die" BS crap backfired in the age of AI. Some CEOs need to have their heads removed.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does sound like hell but building up infrastructure in the west is what’s needed especially with all this immigration. Some of these roads and housing accommodations are not enough to house the amount of people we are bringing in. The population is getting bigger not smaller by no means.

The A.I will work the computers and machines.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why is this story coming out now?

Inflation has been declining since June of 2022. If anything food prices ought to be stabilizing.
Is this a political hack job?

:dahell:
Food prices are ticking back up. And it’s people like the CEO of Kellog leading the way