dumb *** woman gets married to a cuban and gets conned

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Think about it. :stopitslime:
YOU COULD LOOK AT THIS GUY AND SEE he'd leave within the first month of the marriage.

Let's be honest now.. he wanted to leave that communist island :yeshrug:

so now its bout his looks? :ld:

i thought all Cuban nationals were scam artists?

werent your crackhead looking self braggin bout all the love cubans were showing u when u visited there in another thread?

that white bytch in the pic looks 1000 times better than u and she got scammed..but u got nothin but love??:beli:

go eat something ho

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
farewell_note.jpg.size.xxxlarge.letterbox.jpg

I'm dead brehs :bryan:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I can't continue replying once you call me names, say hi to the ignore list. :skip:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
that face :bryan:

when she showed that pic to friends they shouldve warned her:snoop:

dude face says "im fina get this money"

It says in the article her friends were warning her about it...she wanted a hispanic husband so bad she was willing to ruin her finances for it :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i thought you're a born again christian man? a lot of ur posts show a different side to you, a side that delights in the agony of others. that's not christian-like.

i feel no sympathy for that chick but i dont delight in her pain. yeah she was stupid for what she did. but at one point or another, we've all been stupid for someone. maybe not on the level she was, but we've all done it.

how im i delighting?

shes a idiot

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
YOOOO lmao...i just realized something..this nikka looks just like bobby bushays dad (the waterboy) and that nikka left his wife with the same type of note as this dude!!

Waterboy_3.jpg

is this some epic trolling or a funny ass coincidence..same face and everything :dead:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that remained of him, she says, was a misspelled note on a crumpled napkin: “Sorry I don’t fell love anymore. Don’t lock for me. I’l be good. I will try to pay you back. Thank x Everithing. Jorge Manuel.”

:deadrose:i just....:mindblown:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Dude already had connects in Canada..just wanted a way in

nikka aint even lasted a month?either the p*ssy was mad dry or she was annoying as fukk