Durant: "Kobe was the hardest player I ever had to guard."

Daps
This post made me wonder... :pachaha:...

Lebron stans, y'all :wow:
giphy.gif

And the point of posting that was? How is that relevant to this thread; a thread which is about the toughest player Durant has had to defend?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe destroys you one on one. LeBron needs screens and leaks out on fast breaks. Plus a huge part of his game is passing cause he's limited as a one on one scorer.

Players respect guys who can make you look silly one on one. Kobe does that. LeBron doesn't.

That's something people who haven't played like you don't understand.

You keep saying this but Lebron has been one of the most unstoppable Isolation scorers for years. We're still running with the limited scoring skill set as Lebron shoots sky high percentages from 3 and has been consistently hitting stepback contested 3s since last years playoff?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

And the point of posting that was? How is that relevant to this thread; a thread which is about the toughest player Durant has had to defend?

Do your Kobestan allies know about this treachery? :wow:

What would your fellow haters of "Bron-Ball" say :damn::damn::damn:

Daps
Do your Kobestan allies know about this treachery? :wow:

What would your fellow haters of "Bron-Ball" say :damn::damn::damn:
Like I keep saying, I'm unbiased when it comes to valuing/ranking players and teams, I don't let my likes/dislikes affect how I judge shyt. Yet that doesn't mean I'm not hard-headed, argumentative, condescending, and a complete a$$hole with it comes to stating my opinions. Because I'm all those things, and more.

:hubie:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Kobe destroys you one on one. LeBron needs screens and leaks out on fast breaks. Plus a huge part of his game is passing cause he's limited as a one on one scorer.

Players respect guys who can make you look silly one on one. Kobe does that. LeBron doesn't.

That's something people who haven't played like you don't understand.

Running around screens > one on one

Which is why GP himself said Stockton was harder to guard than MJ. Multi faceted players are tough as fukk and requires more than just a 1-on-1 game. In my opinion, it must be a bytch to guard players like Klay, Reggie, hell even Rip Hamilton