Dwade still top 10

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's the best leader in the league IMO. Clutch when he needs to be. Leads the team on both sides of the floor. And he routinely makes the smart play for his team. Its not about the numbers, when you watch him play, his affect on the court is undeniable.

Its insane how he lost so much of his explosiveness.. but his fundamentals and IQ still make him elite. At the end of a game, I'd want the ball in dwades hand over anyone in the league aside from Curry and Bron.

I'm still amazed about how many clutch plays wade has made in these playoffs on both ends of the floor.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's the best leader in the league IMO. Clutch when he needs to be. Leads the team on both sides of the floor. And he routinely makes the smart play for his team. Its not about the numbers, when you watch him play, his affect on the court is undeniable.

Its insane how he lost so much of his explosiveness.. but his fundamentals and IQ still make him elite. At the end of a game, I'd want the ball in dwades hand over anyone in the league aside from Curry and Bron.

I'm still amazed about how many clutch plays wade has made in these playoffs on both ends of the floor.
lebron in 3 years will be coming off the bench once he loses his explosiveness and out the league in 5 years. he's just not very skilled

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Lmao

Wade has been one of the best playoff performers despite being 34 and everyone saying he's washed. Dude is a winner, straight up. He makes winning plays

Wade still clutch as fukk and the defensive plays he's made these last two games are amazing, but he's not a top 10 player. That's pushing it. Still a reliable player and the SG position is weak as fukk, I'd take him over the likes of guys like Derozan easily.

But over Curry/Durant/westbrook/lebron/davis/leonard/lamarcus/cp3/marc/george nah. He's 34, he's passed his prime, no reason to try to argue him as top 10 player when he's not. He's still good though and proven he's far from washed still.

If only he could add a reliable 3 point jumper. I still believe. :mjcry:

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wade still clutch as fukk and the defensive plays he's made these last two games are amazing, but he's not a top 10 player. That's pushing it. Still a reliable player and the SG position is weak as fukk, I'd take him over the likes of guys like Derozan easily.

But over Curry/Durant/westbrook/lebron/davis/leonard/lamarcus/cp3/marc/george nah. He's 34, he's passed his prime, no reason to try to argue him as top 10 player when he's not. He's still good though and proven he's far from washed still.

If only he could add a reliable 3 point jumper. I still believe. :mjcry:

I think Wade's overall impact, basketball IQ, and ability to make the right decisions turns him into a more dangerous player than most of those dudes.

I'll put it like this, I think that if you switched Westbrook and Wade, the Thunder improve especially in late game situations despite the fact that Wade probably isn't as good as Westbrook anymore.

Wade has that same crazy impact that guys like Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc has. Bigger than just stats and box scores. They make momentum stopping or game changing plays when the rest of the team is falling apart.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think Wade's overall impact, basketball IQ, and ability to make the right decisions turns him into a more dangerous player than most of those dudes.

I'll put it like this, I think that if you switched Westbrook and Wade, the Thunder improve especially in late game situations despite the fact that Wade probably isn't as good as Westbrook anymore.

Wade has that same crazy impact that guys like Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc has. Bigger than just stats and box scores. They make momentum stopping or game changing plays when the rest of the team is falling apart.
This.

D gawd is too old to be a top 10 player for an entire season but when you need a bucket down the stretch or a defensive stop, :myman:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Even though I'm a Wade fan, I have to admit that he's prone to bad hero ball shots in the clutch at times. Have not seen as much this year. I think he started doing that when he was gimpy or tired.