Daps

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
genuinely nice moment here

I’ll always feel for wrestlers/ managers in the 90s, guys like Harvey who were part of an era that entertained us so much; they probably weren’t paid a ton of money at the time, not much saved, no insurance - love when they get taken care of like this

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
genuinely nice moment here

I’ll always feel for wrestlers/ managers in the 90s, guys like Harvey who were part of an era that entertained us so much; they probably weren’t paid a ton of money at the time, not much saved, no insurance - love when they get taken care of like this
Harvey has never been fired from WWE though. He's currently furloughed from what I remember listening to Corey Graves podcast [good episode with Harvey btw]

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

The People's GOAT

full

Daps
Highspots Shoot Interview with Brickhouse Brown

[Brickhouse Brown] now tells a story of how Downtown Bruno was telling a bunch of “N****r” jokes that Brown said did not offend him but he wanted to get him back. Brown went to Jeff Jarrett as he was the owner’s son and told him what he was going to do so he would not get fired. Brown listened to Bruno tell a joke then he pulled out a gun, pretending he was pissed, and threatened everyone over what was happening. Brown said that Bruno was going through a lot of personal stuff at the time and tried to be the center of attention by pulling pranks and cracking jokes, thinking he would get friends as a result. He also said that Bruno was so cheap that he kept a book around and wrote down everything he bought or was owed by others and would ask for it when he saw them.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The only thing that bothers me about it is how he's always posting about his own good deeds :patrice:
A very fair point. He may also do that to inspire people to do good things if you can and give back to someone who helped you in a time of need. It could go either way. I know people who are not fans of The Rock's movies but still marvel over how damn likeable he is. I think the only wrestler who ever said The Rock was a dikk (and stuck by it) by it was @Kevin_Nash .