Dwayne Wade has hit more 3's so far this season than he did all of last year

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
He has 13 so far this season and had 7(out of 44) all of last year.

If he hits one more three he will have doubled the amount he made in the 2013-2014 season. :russ:

Props to him for working on it enough that he can do it somewhat reliably in games though, he definitely needed it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He just deliberately decided to stop taking 3s...not like he couldn't shoot them at all
Yep. He has even said this numerous times. Tge whole 7-44 last season was pretty much damn near all forced 3's late in the clock or shyt like that. Dude stopped shooting 3's Brons 2nd year there and he shot over 50℅ from tge field every season after that til Bron left.

Why do u think he stayed between 50-55℅ from tge field and Bron stayed between 53-58℅. Both of their FG℅ dropped damn near 10℅ tge first season they separated. Wade went from 55℅ to 47℅ and Bron went from 58℅ to 48℅.

Both of them nikkas are so damn talented that they could play tge game without taking bad shots:deadrose:. shyt is crazy how they both decided to only take good shots and still win games. I think that kinda affected them in the playoffs though. Miami never seemed to be a "dominant" playoff team thru their 4 year run. They never really "ran thru" their competition. Great team but I'd take a lot of dynasties over them, and yall know I'm a Heat/Wade stan to tge fullest.