Dwight Howard's son: "My Dad Aint A Real Dad"

Daps

Dwight Howard’s 12-Year-Old Son Braylon Calls Him Out: ‘My Dad Ain’t A Real Dad’

NBA star, Dwight Howard’s 12-year-old calls him out via Instagram for not being a “real dad.”

Brayon reposted an image that his brother’s mother, Christine Vest, post via Instagram and added a few words about his father. “From my brother mom,” he wrote. “My dad isn’t a real dad. He don’t even talk to me and he know I’m sad and need him. I’m almost 13 so I can talk now.”

Braylon is the son to former Basketball Wives reality star, Royce Reed.

Howard has yet responded to these accusations. It’s reported that he has five kids with five different women, and one of the mothers passed away earlier this year.

We hope the family can come together.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A basketball wife might need another season from Mona,so I can't put too much into this. Its probably true,but your mother is getting a check and on the bright side you will hopefully have supreme genetics of your father. My father was a balding drunk,who didn't talk to us,and wasn't paying child support. At some point in life you will have an oppurtunity to have a relationship with your father. More than likely when your mother is no longer involved in the equation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Him fahdah like Mon.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
People really trying to mame this a redemption story becuz Dwight won a gold medal trophy as the 7th banana.

The negro has zero self control and has to bring 5 different kids from all over the country to his farm to spend time with them.

For the longest time I thought it was a troll job til that article dropped.