Dylan Roof laughs as he admits to mass shooting in confession tape

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Refuse to watch you know how I know most white people are mentally ill? Knowing this country history & seeing him talk nonsense "white women getting raped." :mjlol:

I can go down the street & smoke a whole bunch of white kids at a daycare. Then laugh like this loon. But guess what? My people & I most likely wouldn't do such a random depraved act. Thats all you need to know as a tear streams down my face.

Edit: they'll pack em out to a "undisclosed location" like Holtzclaw, can't let em go out like Dahmer

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this doesn't result in a SEVERE punishment:dame:
hes gonna get life in prison

this is different than all the miscarriages of justice involving a police officer, they cant go with that 'out'. there was no 'he struggled with the suspect and feared for his life' bullshyt, he shot up a church. no one is even remotely defending this dude anywhere, on the news, etc. hes getting life no parole

id prefer death, but :yeshrug: im just hoping someone gets to him and saves us the tax dollars. dudes gonna have a lotta Schillingers watching his back tho

semtex

:)
Daps
let him get passed around every cell block, fukked in the ass with great vengeance and furious anger, and then finally cut his nuts off and let him bleed out. Cheap and satisfying disposal of this demon :ehh: