Dylann Roof was Planning Another Attack

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Dylann Roof stopped by another church after Charleston shooting

Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof stopped by another black church the night of his Bible study massacre in 2015, court papers show.

Newly unsealed documents in Roof’s federal case cite GPS data that was not presented in his trial. The records show that after Roof gunned down nine parishioners at the Emanuel AME Church June 17, he stopped at another house of worship — the Branch AME Church — and shut off his GPS device for several minutes. Like Emanuel, the Branch church was holding its weekly Bible study that night.

There is no indication that Roof entered the church, and it’s unclear if anyone was still there when he arrived.

Other court documents say Roof admitted to a coworker that he was racist, and also regularly talked about Adolf Hitler and said he made sure to keep only 88 Facebook friends, referencing a number used as Nazi code for “Heil Hitler.”

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I don't believe any of this . I stopped paying attention to this story when I seen him at court sorounded by police while family members were talking to him . The whole thing looked fake as hell to me .

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I don't believe any of this . I stopped paying attention to this story when I seen him at court sorounded by police while family members were talking to him . The whole thing looked fake as hell to me .
tumblr_inline_noqbifsWJQ1rv74l4_500.gif

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Show me a murderer who get caught and get s taken to Burger King . Show me a murder sourounded by cops while at the police station being video streamed to the court . Show me a murderer who while being arraigned heard words from the family .

After he killed those people tho whole situation went left . Have you ever been locked up while you video chat to the court ?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show me a murderer who get caught and get s taken to Burger King . Show me a murder sourounded by cops while at the police station being video streamed to the court . Show me a murderer who while being arraigned heard words from the family .

After he killed those people tho whole situation went left . Have you ever been locked up while you video chat to the court ?
To call this fake is highly disrespectful to those and and the family of those. This isn't just some oh it's internet fake shyt

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Courts in multiple states regularly hold video arraignments and pretrial proceedings to cut costs and raise efficiency. Now shut the fukk up.