Dynasty Mode: 2023-24 Defending Champion Denver Nuggets Thread

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
What do you guys think of that Barton deal? 4 years for $54Ms? 13.5Ms per year! That’s a lot of paper for a 6th man. And I don’t know that he can step in to the 3-spot. But even if they try him there it leaves a huge hole in the second unit. Feeling mixed especially with all the cap problems we have. Malone is going to have to trust some of these other guys to step up.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
What do you guys think of that Barton deal? 4 years for $54Ms? 13.5Ms per year! That’s a lot of paper for a 6th man. And I don’t know that he can step in to the 3-spot. But even if they try him there it leaves a huge hole in the second unit. Feeling mixed especially with all the cap problems we have. Malone is going to have to trust some of these other guys to step up.
I was ready to let him walk. As long as we add a bench PG that can legitimately run an offense, the 2nd unit should be fine. But Barton was an upgrade over chandler when surrounded by the other 4 starters last year, so as long as someone will take chandler I think we’re good.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Who gonna start at SF now? Obviously the plan is to eventually have MPJ there but I’m guessing we’ll have him on the Blake Griffin/Ben Simmons plan during his “rookie” season. Do you throw Barton in or keep him on the bench? If Barton stays on the bench which young guy gets the opportunity assuming we don’t try to bring someone else in? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Who gonna start at SF now? Obviously the plan is to eventually have MPJ there but I’m guessing we’ll have him on the Blake Griffin/Ben Simmons plan during his “rookie” season. Do you throw Barton in or keep him on the bench? If Barton stays on the bench which young guy gets the opportunity assuming we don’t try to bring someone else in? :lupe:
It’ll be Barton. The Murray/Harris/Barton/Sap/Jokic lineup was elite last year.

That leaves Beasley, Craig, lyles and Plumlee (if he can’t be dumped) as the bench. That lineup needs a good point guard. Just not enough offense.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
It’ll be Barton. The Murray/Harris/Barton/Sap/Jokic lineup was elite last year.

That leaves Beasley, Craig, lyles and Plumlee (if he can’t be dumped) as the bench. That lineup needs a good point guard. Just not enough offense.
Do you think Juancho and/or Lydon get a chance?

I heard Tony Parker is being considered for that backup spot. I think Rondo would’ve been interesting off the bench.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Do you think Juancho and/or Lydon get a chance?

I heard Tony Parker is being considered for that backup spot. I think Rondo would’ve been interesting off the bench.
I’m guessing Juancho will compete with Craig for backup 3. If they trade lyles so they don’t lose him for nothing if they don’t wanna pay him one of them would slide into the backup 4.

Wasn’t Parker pretty washed last year? My dream scenario would be something like plumlee and next year’s first for Dinwiddie. Gets us under the tax, max cap space next year, and I like Dinwiddie more than anyone out there in FA.