E40 is a bigger legend in the hood than both Jay Z and Nas

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
LMAO, how many new rappers asking jay z and nas for features?

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Most of them would get a Justin Bieber feature if they could.

RD and Illmatic>>Anything :trash:-40's ever dropped

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Wtf is that supposed to mean? Most of them would get a Justin Bieber feature if they could.

RD and Illmatic>>Anything :trash:-40's ever dropped
Wrong, people been jammin 40 since the 80s and still jam him now.

Im talkin about the STREETS

niga dont give a fucc about nas or Jay only cacs do

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
lol no. E40s reach and influence is huge.

E40 rose from the ground up to the top. Literally.

I'll give him his props for that but he's more of a legend than Jay and Nas? FOH :camby: I've heard Jay and Nas being bumped way more than 40

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'll give him his props for that but he's more of a legend than Jay and Nas? FOH :camby: I've heard Jay and Nas being bumped way more than 40
Ask Jay and Nas themselves about E40 and see how they love E40 :ufdup:

E40 is the uncrowned king.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biggie kept it so real about 40 Water that E40 wanted his head for it.....This is the perfect example of not dikk riding.

:mjlol:

Notorious BIG rates rappers

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Here`s the rest of the rating-part of the interview:

Tupac: Pac get busy. People can’t take nothing from him. On the lyrics he get busy, straight up. That nikka got some hard shyt dog for real, and it’s like the sad thing about it. When he started working on his new album he’s got now, Out on Bail, (retitled and released as Me Against The World) he had so many raw east coast producers and shyt. The shyt was sounding real tight ’cause everybody always says Pac had lyrics but his beats was back. He was up in New York when he was working on Above the Rim shyt and he was working on his album at the same time. I put him on to Mo Bee. I put him on to L.G. He has Action, Special Ed’s DJ, he had some hard shyt. (HE) went back to the west and just started getting back into that other ****.

Dr. Dre: Beats? Incredible!

Snoop Doggy Dogg: I like Snoop. I give him like an eight. I like his shyt. I’m into fly pimp, straight flat shyt. I don’t like no nikka that I have to decipher but some shyt that I don dicipher I give a ten…Nas, I give Jeru a ten, I give ummmmm?….

Wu-Tang Clan/Method Man: Wu-Tang is hot! I like their shyt. I love that shyt. I like their shyt because they have a real I don’t give a fukk attitude. ‘We in this game to blow thefukk up! We don’t give a fukk what happens. All of us is gonna do our thing and we just gonna do it.’ And they just did it. You can hear punches, you hear so much shyt in that album you know damn these guys is not giving a fukk. At the beginning of CREAM, when that shyt start!! Voila! Oh my God, this is some rushed shyt but I dig it.

Outkast: I like them too…six…seven.

Cypress Hill: I used to like them. The first, shyt, that first “How i can just kill a man” joint, I was liking that but that new age smoke out shyt…fukk it!

Ice Cube: The old one or the new one? It’s not the same shyt. It’s like nikka is changing too much for me and I can’t keep the love. I respect the nikka because I know back in the day he used to do his thing so I can’t dis him but the new shyt right now is…

DJ Premier: Ain’t nobody perfect dog. Everybody got their little faults and shyt but the only one I seen that’s been hitting hard with their shyt is Premier. Every joint that he be putting out right now is just ridiculous, from Jeru’s shyt, to the new group he got, the Group Home shyt, to the shyt he did with me. The shytis hard, yo! The beats is crazy.

Guru: I like Keith. Keith’s shyt is hot.

The Roots: The Roots album. The Roots album is hot! On the strength, they rock the whole album for a whole hour. I was definetly in dibelief. I like the single, I really did but other people were like,. Single was hot but I wasn’t paying attention to the album at all.

KRS-One: Naahhh…I don’t like KRS no more ’cause he just think he’s too dope. He let his ego take over his shyt and that’s what brings him down. When he was like that (shouts “Blow it to yourself”), when he was like that, then he was a ten but now, ‘I am Hip Hop’!!! Eat a dikk nikka. Eat a muthaphukkin dikk!

Redman: The new Redman!?! Seven. I can’t diss him cause I know he got skills. He get busy on the lyrics but I can’t feel his new shyt, his new cosmic crazy shyt. I’m used to the clean cut blowout fly nikka. When I met the nikka he was a fly nikka, you know what I’m sayin’, now he on some different shyt I really don’t like when a rapper come out and they blow up the way they are and they come out again on some changed up shyt. To me, that’s like getting some good coke from poppy and then getting some money and then be like,’fukk that! I’m getting some more 45ths, some brown shyt and then bag that up.’ Why would you change your plan? That’s what he did to me.

Easy-E: I like Easy-E. Easy-E is a real ill nikka. He’s sharp as a tack on top but rhymin’ even he knows. He took a group from the hood and just put them on and two million. Bing! He know how to do that shyt. Same thing with Luke and all the rest of them nikkas. Man, I just think they take another turn. I can let you hear some Easy-E shyt on some old NWA shyt and nikkas would think Easy was nice, you know what I’m saying, so he know. hood, staight up!

Warren G: That’s my man. nikka came to Brooklyn, he came to check me. He just came to hood and shyt, pulled up in a little Crysler, jumped out and Warren G was on the ave. drinking Crazyhorse and shyt, you know what I’m saying”cause I ain’t gonna lie, I ain’t going to his

Coolio: I like that new joint, “Mama I’m In love with a Gangsta”. I like that joint. I just like them hard nikkas, them nikkas that just be leveled out.

Naughty By Nature: I like all of ‘em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I’m sayin’, the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don’t count. That’s why I can’t dig that. I want a nikka that’s gonna be like, ‘Yo, I heard an album that’s like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don’t want no album like that.

Little Kim: She is the dopest female MC that’s coming out ever. Ever. She gets busy like a nikka that’s why I like her style. Hard shyt! She speaks on suckin dikks…,shooting nikkas, real shyt that real bytches do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real shyt.

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Scarface: Seven…eight. He got some hard shyt. Face got some hard shyt.

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that nikka get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the bullshyt fukk saying…I got millions but God damn that nikka get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little bytch game the niggs play with the girls, man! A nikka just throw some bytches in they shyt and they just sit there, like from the “Tootsie Roll” shyt to the “Whoot! There it is!” It’s the same shyt. You get trapped up with these hoes. That shyt ain’t got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don’t fukk with duke at all. At all.

Too $hort: Ten. That’s my dog right there. I love that nikka. That’s my man. The calibre of shyt he got. Cocktails shyt, I ain’t got to see that shyt yet. I know that shyt was hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin’ it and shyt. That’s my dog. I love that man.

Spice 1: Zero. I don’t like that guy at all.

Craig Mack: I don’t really like him too much either, dog. I can’t give him a zero though ’cause he got some hot shyt but like five…four, since he on some different shyt, some shyt I can’t relate to. I’m from the hood, he from the suburbs so it’s completely different shyt. I don’t really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it’s not rhymes for me, it’s just some prety kid shyt.

MC Eiht: I like Eiht’s shyt. I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard shyt, some real shyt.

*DJ Quick: * I like the shyt on the soundtrack. That’s shyt is hot. I give him a seven…six.

Big Mike: Six…Seven

*Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: * Those are my boys. I just like them nikkas, know what I’m sayin’. You don’t rate nikkas. I just like them nikkas. They just friends.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her ****. I give her a nice six. She ain’t the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin’. The dopest female MC that has a record deal that’s out right now is Rage, but my Mc that’s coming out,

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole shyt though. Ant BAnks shyt, the whole Dangerous crew shyt.”

MC Breed: He ain’t come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some shyt. I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that nikka just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and shyt that he work on production too and I didn’t know that. That’s a plus for MC’s. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

K-Dee: The greatest MC in the world”?? I like that track. He don’t really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don’t be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some shyt that’s like half ass and like you wonder like, “I wonder how the video will be. And then they got a video with this nikka spinning this bottle and I’m like OK, what’s gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three fukking minutes and then it stops and everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It’s just that funny style shyt that I can’t fukk with. I like flat on the table shyt, like my shyt. They try to stick me for my shyt I shot ‘em. Period. There’s no helicopter scenes with me talkin to somebody like , ‘Well, how’s the record doing?’ There’s no shyt on there that you could be like why is that shyt in there. That’s how I like the shyt, just regular shyt.