Earl Sweatshirt x Alchemist Voir Dire album out now (streaming everywhere October 6th)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bruh, of all the OF cats out there, he’s the only one I’ve never heard folks IRL speak about it, musically or personally. His entire existence feels fugazi
I knew people who talk about him but I never saw them listen to him :mjlol:

I used to check out his stuff since it was so highly acclaimed and I was disappointed every time, I never caught the OF wave in it's prime outside of domo genesis

The music the star members + syd have made since outgrowing OF has been much better than the 2012 era of OF

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I do think he’s not as dope now but early 2010’s Earl was really good
nah honestly he was ass back then. wack shock factor content and rhyming words just to rhyme. some rap songs was his magnum opus

I didn't like feet of clay but felt he bounced back with the sick album. he's more well rounded now than he's ever been

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I knew people who talk about him but I never saw them listen to him :mjlol:

I used to check out his stuff since it was so highly acclaimed and I was disappointed every time, I never caught the OF wave in it's prime outside of domo genesis

The music the star members + syd have made since outgrowing OF has been much better than the 2012 era of OF

Lowkey the OF wave was wack as fukk. ALL of them are overrated as hell. Tyler. Earl. Frank Ocean.