Ecko back in the day was :bpbanderas:

Ironic thing is I had a white long-sleeve version of this shirt:

il_340x270.1259175511_qqsq.jpg

The Magic Dustman :heh:

:mjcry:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
nikka all that shyt was hot at the time I remember Carolina blue was a popular color for everything headbands wristbands backwards jerseys (with fake teams) Sean john ekco and South pole had shyt on lock with them heavy ass sweatsuits

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikka all that shyt was hot at the time I remember Carolina blue was a popular color for everything headbands wristbands backwards jerseys (with fake teams) Sean john ekco and South pole had shyt on lock with them heavy ass sweatsuits

IDK about anyone else, but this thread went from talking about what dusty nikkas wore to reminiscing on what was hot in high school and middle school :ohlawd:
You could also say it turned into [formerly] dusty nikkas defending their fashion choices. :bryan:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
IDK about anyone else, but this thread went from talking about what dusty nikkas wore to reminiscing on what was hot in high school and middle school :ohlawd:
You could also say it turned into [formerly] dusty nikkas defending their fashion choices. :bryan:

If I see anybody in anything older than bout 2012 style I assume they gon try to ask for change or attempt to rob me/sell me some Reggie weed

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Early 2000s dusty was saconys dadas with the spinners pro keds snapbacks (if we being all the way 100 white ppl made fitted hats hot) Colorado's (fake timbs)high end shyt like Hilfiger and nautica was getting clowned back then too