Reppin
T.O.
Yeah, I posted pics before too

Robinhood
AAA
Firstrow
HQzone (paid service like Xme)
etc etc

Will all have the fight tomorrow, not sure of the quality and I'm sure they're gonna get hammered with traffic.

First row :scust:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You a rookie in the piracy game breh? You on your Bruno shyt trying to learn the ways of a foreign land? You should have come to me first and I would have schooled you :wow:

Nah i been dabblin in the art for a good minute...i know alot of these sites and which ones ass,i been down with xbmc(you put me on to it i believe) and made the move recently over to kodi...im just all round uneasy about streaming tmw cuz its the one i dont want to miss...I got a reservation at a local sportsbar but id rather watch at home in my living room but im concerned some of these links are not going to hold up during the main event...

first row never been good to me...

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nah i been dabblin in the art for a good minute...i know alot of these sites and which ones ass,i been down with xbmc and made the move recently over to kodi...im just all round uneasy about streaming tmw cuz its the one i dont want to miss...I got a reservation at a local sportsbar but id rather watch at home in my living room but im concerned some of these links are not going to hold up during the main event...

first row never been good to me...

First row is good in a pinch because the streams never go down on Kodi at least.

You can pay $6 to HQZone or XME and their links will no doubt stand strong.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm having people over my house to watch the fight and i'm kinda nervous now as I want these streaming sites to come through i.e no choppiness, ad-pop ups etc. I might as well shell out the $100 and call it a day. I don't mind it, But if someone has a legit site that has no issues with what I already mentioned please let me know.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps