Eat 40 Rotisserie Chickens in 40 Days

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Philadelphia Chicken Man Conquers Challenge of Eating 40 Rotisserie Birds in 40 Days​

A Philadelphia man who became an internet sensation with his self-imposed challenge to eat one full rotisserie chicken every day for 40 days completed his poultry saga surrounded by a cheering crowd on Sunday. Alexander Tominsky a.k.a. The Philadelphia Chicken Man, 31, completed his final mouthful to chants of “eat that bird!” He says he set out on the ordeal in order to give his city something to be happy about, even if it meant he would have to suffer. “Sounds weird,” he told The New York Times. “But I just felt like I was doing this for a very important reason.” He added that while the early weeks were easy, he soon became bloated from eating so much sodium and said he could “feel the pulse of my heart in my stomach.” He lost around 16 pounds during the challenge and says he recalls thinking: “This is just a little bit of an inconvenience and a sacrifice for the joy that it seems to be bringing people.”

:skip:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/philadelphia-chicken-man-alexander-tominsky-conquers-challenge-of-eating-40-rotisserie-birds-in-40-days

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
My wife has bought one of these from time to time to combine in a recipe but I have no idea what that would be like to just eat a whole rotisserie chicken.

On a scale of 1-10, how excessive is that?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My wife has bought one of these from time to time to combine in a recipe but I have no idea what that would be like to just eat a whole rotisserie chicken.

if he is only eating 1 chicken for the day and maybe a side of veggies with it + working out then not too excessive.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

It's probably actually not that bad. Still, eating one thing for 40 days is not good for you.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I fux with rotisserie chickens lowkey. I don't know about eating 40 of em tho. I'd tap out after 1 week.

I don't know, I can eat the same thing day in and out. I don't live to eat, I eat to live and prefer easy options.

If I were single, I could see doing this