Eddie Hearn: Froch interested in facing GGG, can fill Wembley again

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
froch a bum that robbed direll and that sog beat with one hand behind his back like an ancient kungfu master.....interested in carly but not the sog i see. they dont want big drama just big pahey cheq:francis:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This would be a pretty good scrap. I would favor Froch but his inactivity wouldn't be good for a tough fight like this.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
im curious as far as #'s what froch is looking for because he made 8M pounds which is (12M american). I think this would have to be ppv don't know whether american or uk to happen, also froch is most likely gonna call the shots. i know froch wants a big fight in las vegas, but this would be better off in the uk.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
maybe ggg wants a tune up at 168 before he fights ward....ill give him a pass if thats his intention .

i see ggg winning though. froch dont impress me at all:manny:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
maybe ggg wants a tune up at 168 before he fights ward....ill give him a pass if thats his intention .

i see ggg winning though. froch dont impress me at all:manny:

i'll say this about froch, he wasn't the most skilled of his era which is evident but it's the intangibles which makes him. he has the heart, durable, will and can take a punch. if it wasn't for that, he wouldn't have made it this far in this sport.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i'll say this about froch, he wasn't the most skilled of his era which is evident but it's the intangibles which makes him. he has the heart, durable, will and can take a punch. if it wasn't for that, he wouldn't have made it this far in this sport.

froch has defeated almost every notable super middle in his era...its a shame though the one that would get him top 10 p4p status and possibly stamp his ticket to the HOF whipped him soundly with one hand to the point where he doesnt even want to run that back :francis: