Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
So it looks like ES VI is finally in the works and there’s a whole lotta speculation going on as to what the location setting will be for the game.

I’m among the people who believe it’ll take place in Hammerfell while others believe it’ll take place either in Valenwood or High Rock. But it seems like it’s a growing possibility that there could be a setting involving two or more regions. I like the idea that it could take place between both Hammerfell and High Rock

Is Bethesda teasing Hammerfell as The Elder Scrolls 6's location? We investigate

The Elder Scrolls 6: every scrap of information we've hoarded | PC Gamer

For those not familiar with ES lore like that. To put it simply, Hammerfell is the home of the Ra Gada aka the Redguards. Hammerfell is literally ‘The Land of the Blacks’ and was the first patch of territory that the Redguards laid claim to upon arriving to Tamriel after their original home continent was mysteriously sunk into the ocean. Hammerfell’s terrain is similar to the Sahel region of Africa as well as the Sahara, so you could expect traversing across open grasslands, sandy open deserts, semi-arid scrubland, oases, and in some parts, woodlands or rainforests. Definitely different from anything we’ve seen in the HD part of the franchise outside of ESO.

I don’t know what High Rock’s terrain looks like but it’s the ancestral homeland of the High Elves and the home base of the Aldmeri Dominion, you’ll recall dealing with these a$$holes numerous times in Skyrim.

Both the Aldmeri Dominion and Redguards been beefing with each other since the Aldmeri decided to take on The Empire and Hammerfell was one of the few Imperial territories to keep the Aldmeri at bay but the Emperor did them dirty and Hammerfell didn’t fukk with it and ended up seceding from The Empire. The Aldmeri Dominion did fukked Hammerfell up but the Redguards definitely gave them that work they won’t forget. We fukked them human-hating High Elves up even badder than them racist ass Nords ever could :ufdup:

So that’s a brief synopsis of the lil history between the two countries and their relation to the ES timeline events. I think it would be dope as hell for this to happen in the upcoming ES VI title.

What y’all think?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So it looks like ES VI is finally in the works and there’s a whole lotta speculation going on as to what the location setting will be for the game.

I’m among the people who believe it’ll take place in Hammerfell while others believe it’ll take place either in Valenwood or High Rock. But it seems like it’s a growing possibility that there could be a setting involving two or more regions. I like the idea that it could take place between both Hammerfell and High Rock

Is Bethesda teasing Hammerfell as The Elder Scrolls 6's location? We investigate

The Elder Scrolls 6: every scrap of information we've hoarded | PC Gamer

For those not familiar with ES lore like that. To put it simply, Hammerfell is the home of the Ra Gada aka the Redguards. Hammerfell is literally ‘The Land of the Blacks’ and was the first patch of territory that the Redguards laid claim to upon arriving to Tamriel after their original home continent was mysteriously sunk into the ocean. Hammerfell’s terrain is similar to the Sahel region of Africa as well as the Sahara, so you could expect traversing across open grasslands, sandy open deserts, semi-arid scrubland, oases, and in some parts, woodlands or rainforests. Definitely different from anything we’ve seen in the HD part of the franchise outside of ESO.

I don’t know what High Rock’s terrain looks like but it’s the ancestral homeland of the High Elves and the home base of the Aldmeri Dominion, you’ll recall dealing with these a$$holes numerous times in Skyrim.

Both the Aldmeri Dominion and Redguards been beefing with each other since the Aldmeri decided to take on The Empire and Hammerfell was one of the few Imperial territories to keep the Aldmeri at bay but the Emperor did them dirty and Hammerfell didn’t fukk with it and ended up seceding from The Empire. The Aldmeri Dominion did fukked Hammerfell up but the Redguards definitely gave them that work they won’t forget. We fukked them human-hating High Elves up even badder than them racist ass Nords ever could :ufdup:

So that’s a brief synopsis of the lil history between the two countries and their relation to the ES timeline events. I think it would be dope as hell for this to happen in the upcoming ES VI title.

What y’all think?

:mjpls:

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
^ I'm honestly thinking it'll be 2024-2045, assuming Bethesda releases Starfield by the end of 2021. That will be at least 13 years since Skyrim tho :why: I feel like they just need to start outsourcing Fallout.

Anyways... If it's set in both Hammerfell and High Rock, expect to see Orsinium as well, which is 3 vastly different provinces. Ideally, that would be great, but I'm not sure Bethesda has it in them to deliver something on that scale and I think it's safer that they just stick with one location (Hammerfell).

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They better be watching the launch of cyberpunk closely.

How is the game they teased nearly 3 years ago "finally in the works"?
:gucci:

I dont think a buggy broken mess of a game will fly this time. Cyberpunk has set a precedent and Bethesda will not get away with joking about bugs and glitches being a feature in their games.

We haven't even seen starfield, does that even have a release window?
:gucci:

Elder scrolls 6 ain't gonna be out till the end of the generation when we talking about PS6 and Xbox series 1

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

You a little confused breh. Bretons are from High Rock. High Elves are from the Summerset Isles :skip:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ I'm honestly thinking it'll be 2024-2045, assuming Bethesda releases Starfield by the end of 2021. That will be at least 13 years since Skyrim tho :why: I feel like they just need to start outsourcing Fallout.

Anyways... If it's set in both Hammerfell and High Rock, expect to see Orsinium as well, which is 3 vastly different provinces. Ideally, that would be great, but I'm not sure Bethesda has it in them to deliver something on that scale and I think it's safer that they just stick with one location (Hammerfell).

:mjlol:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
How was combat terrible in Skyrim?

shyt was mad stiff even for that time

dishonored came out round the same time and had a much better combat system

granted its a different type of game but it did the sword with spells and ranged weapons type system much cleaner and showed what skyrim could have done better

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
shyt was mad stiff even for that time

dishonored came out round the same time and had a much better combat system

granted its a different type of game but it did the sword with spells and ranged weapons type system much cleaner and showed what skyrim could have done better

Real shyt bethesda had no excuse. Dark souls isn't really the same kind of game but it blew trashrim out the water that year for rpg combat