Elegant Golden Brown Beauty...smashing or passing? #breakfastEDITION

Smashing or passing?

• Smashing...

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Passing...cause I'm a DL nikka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She looks good, but I don’t understand how she has so many followers. What are these women doing to get so many followers?
This. She’s fine but what’s the reason for her following? She doesn’t have a blue check so :francis:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fukk is wrong with you nikkas? :mjtf:

The whole point of a "smash or pass" thread is to post a woman who has something that's debatable about her. Nowadays, yall nikkas just post a chick who everyone would obviously smash...what's the point in that? :unimpressed:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

The whole point of a "smash or pass" thread is to post a woman who has something that's debatable about her. Nowadays, yall nikkas just post a chick who everyone would obviously smash...what's the point in that? :unimpressed:
This. One star

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

This is the locker room remember...you'd be surprised who wouldn't smash :comeon: already seeing nikkas pass over some pancake mix :stopitslime:

I didn't know you gotta post ugly as mathusa looking women for a smash or pass thread...coming up me and my nikkas pick the baddest to gaze and conversate on not the ugliest but shyt if y'all want the ugly...

I'LL BRING THE UGLY :manny:

Last edited: